Trump doesn't like suppressors, update post 69, he's considering ban

If you read the whole thing and go to the links in the article you will see all the real things that have happened already. Also we have been better at times under democrats because when they are in charge republicans actually at least have a spine and fight at least some of the gun control, but when they're in power they tend to be perfectly fine with gun control. Rand Paul had made a comment about how there are no conservatives in government when republicans are in power.Rand Paul on Spending: "When Republicans Are In Power, There Is No Conservative Party"

I understand. I do concede the problem with Republicans. I think it's fairly weird to hold up that article in support of the idea that we'd be better off with a Democratic president when the author himself says the opposite with respect to any of the current Democratic candidates. I don't concede is that a good strategy for dealing with the problem is to cede all kinds of advantages to Democrats in the vain hope of reviving the Republican party's opposition to gun control.

"We fought better when we were losing."
"Well, then let's start losing again."

I understand. I do concede the problem with Republicans. I think it's fairly weird to hold up that article in support of the idea that we'd be better off with a Democratic president when the author himself says the opposite with respect to any of the current Democratic candidates. I don't concede is that a good strategy for dealing with the problem is to cede all kinds of advantages to Democrats in the vain hope of reviving the Republican party's opposition to gun control.

"We fought better when we were losing."
I wasn't holding up the article to show that we'd be better off with a Dem. It's to show that we've taken hits that have been just as bad or worse with republicans in charge. As I pointed out the republicans seem to at least do something when a dems. in charge. With the dems they stab us in the chest but you know it's coming. With the RINO's they stab you in the back either way eventually you're going to bleed out. Both parties violate their oath to uphold the COTUS and we'd be better off without them. The problem is how to do that successfully in a peaceful manner. Sadly I don't think we'll be able to do so.

You said: We fought better when we were losing."

I'd say we've been losing all along with both parties.

It really is time to eliminate the "party" system. Every candidate should be required to run on his own merits and individually seek his own funding. Or perhaps even better, get X number of signatures and the gubbermint will give you Y dollars to spend on your campaign and that's ALL you can spend.

It really is time to eliminate the "party" system. ... get X number of signatures and the gubbermint will give you Y dollars to spend on your campaign and that's ALL you can spend.
The MSM has a contingency plan for that.
35sg5a.jpg

Trump is a waste, and so is everyone in any position of authority. Epstein is a satanic child molester, and public awareness has continually increased exponentially over itself, with many duped believer's that the system is real, finally having to acknowledge there "is something to" the accusations made against these people by those whose eyes have already opened and can see. That means more awareness again. Awareness that these people belong to secret societies. Awareness that these people are overwhelmingly immersed in the occult, and must follow their religious rites in order to progress further up the ladder created by Satanism. Trump, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Spielberg, Winfrey, McConnel, the Pope, the list goes on and on, and all are involved. The FBI and CIA and every head of every government agency, the Rothschild's, omg it gets boring listing them all. Mundane. Every one of them has participated, and pizzagate is real. Satanic sacrifices of children take place daily, hundreds of times. None are exempt, not judges, not senior most military commanders, and certainly no politician.

Epstein is being prosecuted for the benefit of an increasingly aware public, but it is only for show as even if he is convicted and sentenced to ten lifetimes, his time will be spent in a luxurious mansion built on prison grounds which dwarf's the prison itself. He'll hold ritual ceremonies there, inviting the president, vice president, congress people, judges, foreign dignitaries, the staff of CNN, Sean Hannity, Blumenthal, the Clinton's, rock musicians, rappers, actors, the list goes on. Prison is full of potential sacrificial prospects.
Everyone will read about his fall from power, being made aware that his life is one of a living hell now in which he will never again see the light of day, and meanwhile he'll be sitting in his newly decorated backyard, with an underaged girl or two sitting beside him, and conversing with the warden about prospective prisoners over Martini's.

It really is time to eliminate the "party" system. Every candidate should be required to run on his own merits and individually seek his own funding.
Yeah, I'm with you, then...

Or perhaps even better, get X number of signatures and the gubbermint will give you Y dollars to spend on your campaign and that's ALL you can spend.
*screeeeeech*
DAFUQ DID YOU JUST SAY????

Trump is a waste, and so is everyone in any position of authority. Epstein is a satanic child molester, and public awareness has continually increased exponentially over itself, with many duped believer's that the system is real, finally having to acknowledge there "is something to" the accusations made against these people by those whose eyes have already opened and can see. That means more awareness again. Awareness that these people belong to secret societies. Awareness that these people are overwhelmingly immersed in the occult, and must follow their religious rites in order to progress further up the ladder created by Satanism. Trump, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Spielberg, Winfrey, McConnel, the Pope, the list goes on and on, and all are involved. The FBI and CIA and every head of every government agency, the Rothschild's, omg it gets boring listing them all. Mundane. Every one of them has participated, and pizzagate is real. Satanic sacrifices of children take place daily, hundreds of times. None are exempt, not judges, not senior most military commanders, and certainly no politician.

Epstein is being prosecuted for the benefit of an increasingly aware public, but it is only for show as even if he is convicted and sentenced to ten lifetimes, his time will be spent in a luxurious mansion built on prison grounds which dwarf's the prison itself. He'll hold ritual ceremonies there, inviting the president, vice president, congress people, judges, foreign dignitaries, the staff of CNN, Sean Hannity, Blumenthal, the Clinton's, rock musicians, rappers, actors, the list goes on. Prison is full of potential sacrificial prospects.
Everyone will read about his fall from power, being made aware that his life is one of a living hell now in which he will never again see the light of day, and meanwhile he'll be sitting in his newly decorated backyard, with an underaged girl or two sitting beside him, and conversing with the warden about prospective prisoners over Martini's.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom