1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Trump doesn't like suppressors, update post 69, he's considering ban

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mikeyp, Jun 3, 2019.

1. wahsben

wahsben NES Life Member NES Member

I had posted this under the GOA alert thread but I'll post it here too:
    "Sometimes I get the feeling that we're being set up for the biggest back stabbing yet. If memory serves me correctly at the first NRA convention he spoke at he said something like "the days of infringements on the 2nd amendment are over" then Vegas happened and instead of saying I'm not going to hold people accountable and punish them for the acts of a madman, he comes out in support of banning bump stocks and signs an EO to ban them. Parkland happens and instead of pointing out that it wouldn't have happened if the sheriffs dept. had enforced the law against the murderer he instead starts the whole ERPO mess with his take the guns first comment. Both his choice for AG Barr and this guy have supported gun control in their past and I'm not so sure that his SCOTUS picks and some of the so called conservative judges can be trusted to rule for the 2A. It sure can make one wonder who can be trusted to do what's right and abide by the COTUS as they are sworn to do".

Someone that claims to support something and than takes actions that demonstrate they don't support it should raise questions in anyone's mind.
    There have certainly been positives of his presidency but when there is no legitimate reason to break your word to the people that helped get you elected one should be concerned.
    His take the guns first, due process later led to a flurry of state legislation and I believe 4 national ERPO bills and has led to at least one death so far. Since he's responsible for starting the ERPO mess if one of these bills get to his desk he'll probably sign it.

KVX and oldguy68 like this.

2. Sevenrats

Sevenrats

Trump is an idiot and has always been an idiot. He's not evangelical and he doesn't give a crap about guns. The only good thing he's ever done is beat Hillary Clinton. All we can hope to get out of him is a good SCOTUS.

Kevin_NH and KVX like this.
  3. Coyote33

Coyote33

Facts only, please!

1) What has Trump said AGAINST suppressors?
    2) What has Trump DONE against suppressors?
    3) What has Trump's SON1 said AGAINST suppressors?
    4) What has Trump SON1 DONE against suppressors?
    5) What has Trump's SON2 said AGAINST suppressors?
    6) What has Trump SON2 DONE against suppressors?

7) Does Trump ever talk to either of his sons?
    8) Does Trump ever LISTEN to either of his sons?

M125X likes this.
  4. edmorseiii

edmorseiii Navy Veteran NES Member

What he has said and done this far is well documented in this thread already. It's enough for me. Hopefully his 53 dimensional chess has him packing a Trojan horse full of pro2A legislation, but I doubt it. Words and actions are all we have to judge people on, and his suck.

wahsben, KVX and xtry51 like this.
  5. mikeyp

mikeyp NES Member

What did Trump say about bumpstocks? Then what did he do?

wahsben, KVX and edmorseiii like this.
  6. wahsben

jpk likes this.
  7. Coyote33

Coyote33

If I saw it, I would not have asked. Just looking for facts, which seem pretty slim so far...

8. wahsben

oldguy68 likes this.
  9. Coyote33

Coyote33

Not gonna watch those. Just explain each in one sentence, what he said or did, or said he might do in the future. I like it in black and white. Thanks.

10. wahsben

They give it to you in black and white so I recommend watching them. I'll post this again:

I had posted this under the GOA alert thread but I'll post it here too:
    "Sometimes I get the feeling that we're being set up for the biggest back stabbing yet. If memory serves me correctly at the first NRA convention he spoke at he said something like "the days of infringements on the 2nd amendment are over" then Vegas happened and instead of saying I'm not going to hold people accountable and punish them for the acts of a madman, he comes out in support of banning bump stocks and signs an EO to ban them. Parkland happens and instead of pointing out that it wouldn't have happened if the sheriffs dept. had enforced the law against the murderer he instead starts the whole ERPO mess with his take the guns first comment. Both his choice for AG Barr and his pick to head the ATF Chuck Canterbury have supported gun control in their past and I'm not so sure that his SCOTUS picks and some of the so called conservative judges can be trusted to rule for the 2A. It sure can make one wonder who can be trusted to do what's right and abide by the COTUS as they are sworn to do".

Someone that claims to support something and than takes actions that demonstrate they don't support it should raise questions in anyone's mind.
    There have certainly been positives of his presidency but when there is no legitimate reason to break your word to the people that helped get you elected one should be concerned.
    His take the guns first, due process later led to a flurry of state legislation and I believe 4 national ERPO bills and has led to at least one death so far. Since he's responsible for starting the ERPO mess if one of these bills get to his desk he'll probably sign it.

In other words he is perfectly fine with infringing upon that which shall not be infringed.

NHKevin and KVX like this.
  11. oldguy68

oldguy68 NES Member

I would love to see his NYC CCW permit taken away.[rofl]

I could care less if they impeach him at this point.
    Heck, if it was for violation of our 2nd amendment rights that would be all the better!

He is a two faced jackal and nothing more than just another New York City scumbag politician that plays like he knows what's best for Americans..

His actions against our 2nd amendment rights are inexcusable for a man that says he supports our rights.

He ain't getting my vote a 2nd time!

Maura Healey ain't done nothing compared to what Donald Trump has when it comes to taking away our rights!

Hell, even Seth Molton didn't say raise the age of owning rifles to 21.
    That act right there, if passed would affect every young American!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019 at 9:22 PM
    KVX and NHKevin like this.
  12. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA NES Member

Oh good. Another vote for Biden. Lol

meh likes this.