Trump / Clinton "Presidential" Debate #3 (Oct. 19)

BigTimber

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Why! Why!. Biggest bag over the head punch in the face election of my life time.[banghead] this guy would be crushing Hillary. But who do we have..we've got the biggest inbred retarded baboon billionare dipsh*t monkeys ass...Ahhh!!! I'm jumping off the Tobin Bridge. I'm shooting the TV, give me a wake up call in 4 years I'm checking out.

M125X

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can only see this debate helping Trump. It shows how much of a buffoon CrookedClinton's running mate is. With all the memorized "gotcha" lines by Kaine, it shows there is nothing to debate. Kaine came out on top big time with this debate.

Individualist

NES Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So am I the only one thinking that a lot of the country is thinking, "Hmmmm, so if Trump/Pence wins, Trump bails after 4 years then we have Pence as President...and in the mean time we have him in the White House keeping Trump (somewhat) in line."

MachineHead

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I can only see this debate helping Trump. It shows how much of a buffoon CrookedClinton's running mate is. With all the memorized "gotcha" lines by Kaine, it shows there is nothing to debate. Kaine came out on top big time with this debate.

Major money line from Pence.

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's official, Mike Pence is best prepared and most knowledgable (most Presidential) of any candidate in either position on any ticket.

Could argue that it shows Trump knows how to pick people and delegate to smart people.

Individualist

NES Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

+1 I want this as a tee shirt!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The concern is whether or not Trump actually listens to his advisers and staff, including Pence. Doesn't sound like it, unfortunately.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can't believe we have fallen so far as a country that a mainstream candidate could argue that someone sold have paid more taxes than they owed. ****ing adsurd.

Anyone who gives our piece of shit government a dime more than they are owed is an idiot.
Not like this country came to be because some proud patriots were sick of England's unfair taxes or anything...

Individualist

NES Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
If he'd run he would have been the nominee.
I think he just did more to help Trump than Trump has done in the last three months. Mainstream GOP have to be thinking "Lets back this ticket, get Pence in the White House and teed up for 2020"

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If he'd run he would have been the nominee.
I doubt it, if not for wreckingball-Trump, they would pick McSame or Horseface or another looser to make sure that they lost, that way they got something to bitch about for midterm elections while accomplishing nothing.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I think he just did more to help Trump than Trump has done in the last three months. Mainstream GOP have to be thinking "Lets back this ticket, get Pence in the White House and teed up for 2020"
I think Trump didn't like looking foolish by not preparing for the first debate. He will be more ready this time (I hope to God), and he has seen how to do it with Pence. If he does it the right way, he can put the election away in debate 2. Remember pitiful Obama in the first Romney debate, then the consultants told him to back off and he got stuffed. Hillary MUST LOSE THE ELECTION, for our children.

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I doubt it, if not for wreckingball-Trump, they would pick McSame or Horseface or another looser to make sure that they lost, that way they got something to bitch about for midterm elections while accomplishing nothing.
Agree, this is a "problem" with the primary system. Of course the DNC torpedoed Bernie to avoid someone that wouldn't play well in the general.

CaseHardened

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If both of these guys swapped places with their Running Mates, I'd be a lot less concerned.

Pence is a solid thinker and statesman.

Kaine is wacky, but is MILES from being a Clinton.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If both of these guys swapped places with their Running Mates, I'd be a lot less concerned.

+1. Pence did well. Kaine may be miles but it is a straight, flat highway with no speed limit.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

No kidding! They actually had a substantive POLICY debate, rather than looking like two monkeys throwing feces at each other.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The VP debate highlights another reason I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump, their VP selections. Trump selects someone competent, maybe more-so than himself. Hillary selects a lightweight ideological yap dog whose "competence level" is no threat to her. Johnson selects a washed up RINO, masquerading as a LINO, pandering for name recognition.

Horrible

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Kaine interrupted 77 times.

If the law is on your side, argue the law. If the facts are on your side argue the facts. If you have neither on your side yell loudly and pound on the table. Tim Kaine executed option #3 last night. Killary and Kaine can not stand on the issues or the record of HRC or the record of BHO.

Horrible

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
CNN poll says Pence won.
Hmmm. ALL of the online polls after the last debate said that Trump had won. Since that the debate, the polls in key swing states and overall have shifted in Killary's favor.

Trump needs to come out swinging on Sunday and shift the momentum in this thing, or else it may be curtains.

Top Bottom