• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trump Banned Bump Stocks

This is going to be a difficult one to uphold. You have a regulatory agency giving explicit permission to a manufacturer to make these. Then the regulatory agency changes its mind and demands everyone who bought one destroy them with no compensation to the owners.

If this happens, we are talking real tyranny.

I've been trying to explain this to anti-gun people. Many get that this could be applied to almost anything. They don't like them but agree that if the government wants to retroactively ban them, people must be compensated.

This is going to be a difficult one to uphold. You have a regulatory agency giving explicit permission to a manufacturer to make these. Then the regulatory agency changes its mind and demands everyone who bought one destroy them with no compensation to the owners.

If this happens, we are talking real tyranny.

I've been trying to explain this to anti-gun people. Many get that this could be applied to almost anything. They don't like them but agree that if the government wants to retroactively ban them, people must be compensated.

ATF has been doing it for ages, never mind Atkins accelerator, there are other firearm designs that were suddenly ruled MGs and I'm not even going to talk about how ATF changed their mind on which parts they consider to be "receivers". ATF is worse than a hot schizophrenic girlfriend.

Nope. He suspended his campaign shortly after the NH primary IIRC.

I looked it up, He bailed after the Iowa caucuses. Came in 5th behind (in order) Cruz, Trump, Rubio, Carson.

he did beat Jeb though... :D Remember how the media was pushing THAT clown? Please clap.

Back
Top Bottom