Trump angling to ban those with mental illness from owning guns

No, just asking for proof of something. Why do you seem to have a problem with that?

I’m not sure what proof you expect here. It would all be contained in peoples’ PET scans, which would be confidential.

You deny that some people produce less serotonin than others? Because that’s basically what we’re discussing, and it’s widely proven. It even passes the common-sense test.

Here. 47,300 scholarly works on the subject. Take your pick.

I’m not sure what proof you expect here. It would all be contained in peoples’ PET scans, which would be confidential.

You deny that some people produce less serotonin than others? Because that’s basically what we’re discussing, and it’s widely proven. It even passes the common-sense test.

Here. 47,300 scholarly works on the subject. Take your pick.

Always a hoot when someone posts a search engine when asked to provide proof of evidence based science of something specific. Exact same game plan with evidence based vaccine safety tests which DO NOT EXIST.

Oooookaaaay... it’s Google Scholar, but whatever.

So, again, what proof would you accept?

Don’t bother answering; you’ve made your beliefs clear.

Always a hoot when someone posts a search engine when asked to provide proof of evidence based science of something specific. Exact same game plan with evidence based vaccine safety tests which DO NOT EXIST.
We learn by studying, by reading medical blogs and journals, tests conducted by doctors and scientists. I produce those findings and you still blow it off. If people kill people simply because they feel like it on any given day, then we're all a danger and should be disarmed immediately. You better HOPE that you're wrong about brain imbalances.

We learn by studying, by reading medical blogs and journals, tests conducted by doctors and scientists. I produce those findings and you still blow it off. If people kill people simply because they feel like it on any given day, then we're all a danger and should be disarmed immediately. You better HOPE that you're wrong about brain imbalances.

Make it simple. Produce ONE test that CONCLUSIVELY shows mental illness is caused by a brain chemistry imbalance. JUST ONE. And cite the lab test that can be used to confirm or deny the diagnosis. Opinions, assumptions, and theories are not the same as conclusive evidence. We all understand it is an accepted theory/assumption in medical/pharmaceutical fields(who benefit financially from this assumption) that mental illness is caused by a brain chemistry imbalance, but the evidenced based proof isn't there. It remains an assumption/guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom