TRUMP 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great, can’t Wait to see the gun control he passes with the stroke of a pen. Oh sorry he’s playing 4D chess along with the NRA
i too am underwhelmed at the progress on fighting gun control. But Trump can not do it all....he needs a RINO packed congress to help...and losing the house of representatives due to Ryan's not campaigning or giving a F***.....you can hardly blame Trump for all of this

SgtHal75

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hardly blame Trump????? Stop drinking the cool aid my friend...trump is no good for the 2A and to put all the blame on Ryan and the rinos is short sighted. Maybe we are better off with a demoncrat in office, it will motivate us to get off our butts and fight any and all gun control relentlessly. Trump has done some great things outside of 2A, that’s about it

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hardly blame Trump????? Stop drinking the cool aid my friend...trump is no good for the 2A and to put all the blame on Ryan and the rinos is short sighted. Maybe we are better off with a demoncrat in office, it will motivate us to get off our butts and fight any and all gun control relentlessly. Trump has done some great things outside of 2A, that’s about it
With the 2A and the President it's 99% about scotus because there will be a change in power in the executive and legislative branches. Killary appointments would have really screwed us.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i too am underwhelmed at the progress on fighting gun control. But Trump can not do it all....he needs a RINO packed congress to help...and losing the house of representatives due to Ryan's not campaigning or giving a F***.....you can hardly blame Trump for all of this
[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Good joke. They could have 100% Republicans and they still wouldn't do anything.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I would rather have a President that does nothing about the 2A, than one that comes out every time there is a shooting and starts talking about gun control.

Anyway... isn't there a Trump thread already??

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The 2A is a direct threat to the government. It was always intended to be this way. It makes no sense for people to expect the government to respect the 2A or to do anything to strengthen it in any way.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
this might be unpopular, but personally I dont GAF about bump stocks or suppressors. I want plentiful guns and cheap, plentiful ammo. For the most part, I got em.

Pack the motherf***ing courts. If the right people are in there they'll do the heavy lifting long after trump is gone.

He's shown a willingness to do that, at least.

make hay while the sun shines, because once the Dems take over, it's an all out war on the 2A

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
There's no technical reason he can't appoint one right now. The number of justices is not limited to nine. And Kennedy is supposed to step down soon, no?

Why Are There 9 Supreme Court Justices?

"The original U.S. Constitution did not set the number of justices on the Supreme Court. Therefore, it was up to Congress to decide, and in 1801, it set the number at five. ... Congress increased the number to seven in 1807, to nine in 1837, then to 10 in 1863."

SgtHal75

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The likely Democratic candidate is Joe Biden.

Joe Biden was the author of the 1994 Assault Weapon Ban.

Pick your poison but pick well. One hurts a lot more.
So was Dianne Frankenstein and right after trump said take the guns first then go through due process, he turned to her and said “add your stuff in Dianne”...

sbi

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
OK, so don't vote for him, vote for someone else and tell me on 1/2/2021 how the other person is working out for your 2A issues.

kurtb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
With the 2A and the President it's 99% about scotus because there will be a change in power in the executive and legislative branches. Killary appointments would have really screwed us.
Its a shame the Clintons got to Scalia assuming hillary would win..

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
this might be unpopular, but personally I dont GAF about bump stocks or suppressors. I want plentiful guns and cheap, plentiful ammo. For the most part, I got em.

Pack the motherf***ing courts. If the right people are in there they'll do the heavy lifting long after trump is gone.

He's shown a willingness to do that, at least.

make hay while the sun shines, because once the Dems take over, it's an all out war on the 2A
I feel the same.

It’s almost like he used bump stocks and now suppressors as a sacrifice to “do something” about guns while not affecting 2A much.

Yes, any gun law is an infringement. But with any politician you’re getting a shit sandwich. Trump seems more nuts and bread than actual turd, and that turd being a rabbit pellet; while any other choice (maybe except Ron Paul) would have been a four pound steaming log dripping off a stale cracker. Which do you choose to eat?

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So was Dianne Frankenstein and right after trump said take the guns first then go through due process, he turned to her and said “add your stuff in Dianne”...
Then you have to choose between someone who will probably screw you vs someone who absolutely WILL screw you.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can kind of see where you are coming from, but if you ever have to fire multiple rounds from your hand gun in your house without hearing pro on, you might change your tune on suppressors...

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That wasn’t me personally, my name is not mark. I would like to think that I would have as good of a response as that guy did!
Ah, I just noticed it says "NV" and not "NH." I got one for "NH."
When I replied 6 (someone else), they didn't send any follow up texts.

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
He's half stepping on 2A for sure. He's still got to secure a second term, BUT, he'd damn well better get off his ass after his second term is secured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom