Trudeau lays down the hammer

Speak for yourself. I'm not turning in shit, ever.
You know......20 years ago I thought this was just "tough talk" and I'd chuckle when guys said it and thought to myself "yeah we talk tough......until there are a dozen armed men wearing body armor surrounding my house and we will all cave in and submit"......now.....complete 180. I'm 50.......lived more than half my life span already (3/4 of it at least)......I've done my share.......if it ever comes to confiscation I'm going down on a bed of freshly fired brass and shells. I know I'd never "win" that fight but I bet I'd be able to put 1 or 2 down before they breach my door. Think about that.....How many standoffs would it take losing 1 or 2 before the gov realizes it ain't worth it.

"Just south of the US border, the Mexican government has a strict hold over civilian gun ownership. Although Mexicans have a right to buy a gun, bureaucratic hurdles, long delays, and narrow restrictions make it extremely difficult to do so."

"Perhaps the biggest hurdle of all is that there is only one shop in the entire country where Mexicans can go to buy guns, and it's located on a heavily guarded army base in Mexico City. While the store sells 38 guns a day on average, it's estimated 580 guns are smuggled into the country from the US every day."

1669373695750.png

Funny all these governments of the people that are about the people and for the people. Wanting complete control over their own people!
It's pretty simple people, those elites you "voted' into power were never about your rights, it was always about their rights.
Enough fools will blindly follow them and their henchmen that any atrocity they wish, they will obey!

There is strength in numbers and those with some means of defending themselves are what all these elitist in goverment are truley afraid of.

An armed citizen is more of a threat to their power than any foreign army!
They know it and we know it. Why, because the serfs fight and win wars. The elitist sits home safely as our sons and daughters do the dirty work!
We are the miltia that our founders spoke so highly of when writing our constitution!

There is nothing more fierce and determined than a farmer with a rifle!

Last edited:
There won’t be confiscation, Maybe some.
Do you have any idea how difficult it would be to confiscate 500 million firearms?

I think landing on Mars in my lifetime is more believable.

I know this is about Canada but it’s a global phenomenon

Do you honestly believe that?

Do you realize there are millions of AR15's alone in the hands of Americans, let alone hunting rifles?

There is no possible way they could enforce a gun grab like that, they don't have the recourses or the stomach for that type of bullshit, not to mention some states would tell the government to F'K off let alone most gun owners

I absolutely do believe it. I believe that all of the pressure of the global left is on the politicians in this country to do just this at whatever cost. And I believe that similar to 1930s Germany we are in the period of time where the government is waging a psychological operation to make the target of their attack look like the greatest evil to everyone else, so that when they do make their move, there is little shock and little empathy for us from everyone else.

I realize the number of AR15s. I don't think it is relevant.

I don't agree that they don't have the resources or the stomach to do it. I think if we look at the amount of violence and destruction that the political left was willing to go out and do over the last 2 years, and that the political left is transforming our military in such a way that real patriots are being weeded out and turned off from joining, and conformists to the leftest's agenda are being recruited and promoted to high ranks, its easy to imagine them being capable of this. On top of that, they don't believe that there will be a legitimate resistance. And when I look at what they've gotten away with over the past couple years, all the human rights violations, all of the intrustions on people's rights that hasn't been met with resistance. I don't think it will be met with resistance this time either.

Do you honestly believe that?

Do you realize there are millions of AR15's alone in the hands of Americans, let alone hunting rifles?

There is no possible way they could enforce a gun grab like that, they don't have the recourses or the stomach for that type of bullshit, not to mention some states would tell the government to F'K off let alone most gun owners

You mean the same way the American people told our government to pound sand with mask mandates, vaccine mandates, lockdowns and so forth??? You have more faith in the American people than I do.

As my dad used to say, the AVERAGE American is not very bright and HALF of those are DUMBER than that.

I absolutely do believe it. I believe that all of the pressure of the global left is on the politicians in this country to do just this at whatever cost. And I believe that similar to 1930s Germany we are in the period of time where the government is waging a psychological operation to make the target of their attack look like the greatest evil to everyone else, so that when they do make their move, there is little shock and little empathy for us from everyone else.

I realize the number of AR15s. I don't think it is relevant.

I don't agree that they don't have the resources or the stomach to do it. I think if we look at the amount of violence and destruction that the political left was willing to go out and do over the last 2 years, and that the political left is transforming our military in such a way that real patriots are being weeded out and turned off from joining, and conformists to the leftest's agenda are being recruited and promoted to high ranks, its easy to imagine them being capable of this. On top of that, they don't believe that there will be a legitimate resistance. And when I look at what they've gotten away with over the past couple years, all the human rights violations, all of the intrustions on people's rights that hasn't been met with resistance. I don't think it will be met with resistance this time either.

California, where there is liberal license to pass more new gun laws yearly, spends $10s of millions annually to enforce their gun seizure laws, but manages only ~5% effectiveness. They run their databases of gun owners against databases of felons and other PPs and send out teams to collect guns. Their former AG said the unit’s annual budget would need to be $100s of millions to get the job done. And that’s just to collect guns from owners in their database that become PPs, or owners die, etc. - ~25k.

Confiscating gun from the entire populous will only happen after the US is unrecognizable as a Constitutional Republic.

I remember when some folks on this very forum were delighted that the EFA-10 would make it soooooo much easier to do FTFs....

1669383795501.png

Fear not little ones, the sky is not falling. The USA is an armed camp. There are more guns and ammo in civilian hands than most countries in the world. The number of 500 million is still probably conservative as there were no records kept for most of our founding. Most guys I know over 60 probably have in excess of 10,000 rounds of ammo in their homes. The US Government and most gun clubs back then used to give free ammo every year and that would include 30-06 (ball and AP) 30 carbine, 45acp, 22LR . All we had to do was order it and pick it up at the train station.
I know many young folks who own guns and do not belong to any kind of shooting club. They shoot once a year when they come as guest with one of their friends. You should be shooting at least once a month if not more. If we're down to just .22 it's the trigger time that matters not what we're shooting.
The one thing you young fellows forget is that most of us old Fudds were drafted and had military service. Most of us a extremely pro American so until all us old Fudds are gone you young fellows are safe.
Remember what General Vinegar Joe Stillwell said dealing with his superiors, " Don't let the bastards grind you down".

You guys need to get out of MA and breath some fresh air.

And stop fapping to doom so much, let that blood go back to the brain.

Right_to_Carry,_timeline.gif

Bruen is reverting more junk.

It is too easy to sit around here and think MA is like the rest of the U.S.

You'll turn them in happily.

When .gov won't let you access your bank account, or throttles it so you can take out say, $200/week you'll line up at the local pd.
When you can't board a plane or go to a concert, Celtics/Bruins/Pat's game, you'll provide the key code to your safe.
When your connected thermostat, that everyone in the deals thread has a hard-on over, won't go above 64, your wife will grant access.

No one needs to come get your guns.

When .gov won't let you access your bank account, or throttles it so you can take out say, $200/week you'll line up at the local pd.
When you can't board a plane or go to a concert, Celtics/Bruins/Pat's game, you'll provide the key code to your safe.
When your connected thermostat, that everyone in the deals thread has a hard-on over, won't go above 64, your wife will grant access.

Same reason so many of us marched down to get an injection we didn’t want. When it’s that or watching your kids starve, most of us are not going to pick watch their kids starve or have their kids be raised by a commie because they decided not to hand them over.

A lot of apocalyptic views in this thread. But look at the record:
Sandy Hook: No changes
Las Vegas: Bump stock ban (which did not affect very many people)
Pulse nightclub: No changes
Uvalde: No changes
House is now Republican, Senate is very closely divided, Supreme Court has a 6-3 conservative majority.
I'm trying to stay positive.

House is now Republican, Senate is very closely divided, Supreme Court has a 6-3 conservative majority.
Sandy Hook - no changes federally. But roughly a quarter million Connecticucks who didn't register their ARs and 'high caps' are now shadow felons just waiting to get pinched over something else.

Sandy Hook - no changes federally. But roughly a quarter million Connecticucks who didn't register their ARs and 'high caps' are now shadow felons just waiting to get pinched over something else.

Read your comment again. In CT…arguably one of the top 5 biggest liberal shithole states in the union and they still couldn’t get compliance.

I’m not enthusiastic about what’s likely coming, but I am hopeful. Get the f*** out of MA.

But think of what happens to get to that point:

1. Laws pass to ban semi-automatic firearms with no grandfather clause
2. ATF seizes and databases 4473s from FFLs nationwide
3. Laws pass allowing freeze/seizure of bank accounts
4. Forcing credit card and payment services to collaborate on denial of services
5. Coordination of receipt of 500 million firearms and ammunition

By the time Step 2 is reached, the US has changed into a 1-party system across 3 branches of government.

Step 3 & 4 could be enacted but the ability to collect 100s of millions of firearms and turn financial access back on is coordination that would entail vast preparations. Once “they” have your money, they won’t be giving it back. By then, we’d be flying the CRINK flag (China, Russia, Iran, North Korea) and I’d have been shot long before.

Last edited:

LOL. Yeah, they won't have to come get our guns. They will be real easy to find. Aimed right at them.
Our guns are precisely why they will NOT do this shit.
Because I am here to tell you, if they start doing this shit, they will find out exactly how many guns and how much ammo we have.
You vastly underestimate your adversary. They are far smarter than to impose policies that will incite direct conflict.

They, are never coming for your guns. They are never coming door to door.
What they will do is make it next to impossible to get ammo. And crazy expensive.

It is also how they will get you to switch to electric cars.

You know......20 years ago I thought this was just "tough talk" and I'd chuckle when guys said it and thought to myself "yeah we talk tough......until there are a dozen armed men wearing body armor surrounding my house and we will all cave in and submit"......now.....complete 180. I'm 50.......lived more than half my life span already (3/4 of it at least)......I've done my share.......if it ever comes to confiscation I'm going down on a bed of freshly fired brass and shells. I know I'd never "win" that fight but I bet I'd be able to put 1 or 2 down before they breach my door. Think about that.....How many standoffs would it take losing 1 or 2 before the gov realizes it ain't worth it.
This. After the Waco disaster the gov said it ain’t worth it plus I think it was the FBI guy in charge that told the agents to back off at the Bundy ranch, we will handle it in the courts. Well, now we have Bruin and hopefully a lot more.

Last edited:
Dude…What????? I know this ain’t a MA specific place but let’s look at your list..
Sandy Hook - Connecticut AWB and mag ban
Las Vegas - bump stocks and a pro freedom president trying to set a dangerous precedent like take guns first then due process
Pulse Nightclub - do we really have to go down this pre-Healey road…..
Uvalde - National red flag law

It’s not apacolyptic but it’s nothing to be positive about😂

Last edited:
This. After the Waco disaster the gov said it ain’t worth it plus I think it was the FBI guy in charge that told the agents to back off we will handle it in the courts. Well, now we have Bruin and hopefully a lot more.
Yup.
The older you get....

But think of what happens to get to that point:

1. Laws pass to ban semi-automatic firearms with no grandfather clause
2. ATF seizes and databases 4473s from FFLs nationwide
3. Laws pass allowing freeze/seizure of bank accounts
4. Forcing credit card and payment services to collaborate on denial of services
5. Coordination of receipt of 500 million firearms and ammunition

By the time Step 2 is reached, the US has changed into a 1-party system across 3 branches of government.

Step 3 & 4 could be enacted but the ability to collect 100s of millions of firearms and turn financial access back on is coordination that would entail vast preparations. By then, we’d be flying the CRINK flag (China, Russia, Iran, North Korea) and I’d have been shot long before.
Agreed. Once they completely disregard Bruen, Heller, Miller etc and take away our freedom of movement and banking…well, that’s prolly going to be time…

Dude…What????? I know this ain’t a MA specific place but let’s look at your list..
Sandy Hook - Connecticut AWB and mag ban
Las Vegas - bump stocks and a pro freedom president trying to set a dangerous precedent like take guns first then due process
Pulse Nightclub - do we really have to go down this pre-Healey road…..
Uvalde - National red flag law

It’s not apacolyptic but it’s nothing to be positive about😂
I should have said "no changes" on the federal level and that is my oversight. You are absolutely right about state laws reacting to the incidents.
As a resident of MA I am already subjected to "the toughest gun laws in the country". My concern has always been MA-style gun control on a federal level and with all due respect I do not see that happening any time soon.

I should have said "no changes" on the federal level and that is my oversight. You are absolutely right about state laws reacting to the incidents.
As a resident of MA I am already subjected to "the toughest gun laws in the country". My concern has always been MA-style gun control on a federal level and with all due respect I do not see that happening any time soon.
We are at a point right now where almost every state is under attack. The anti’s know they can’t do shit federally so they have been hammering the states.

California, where there is liberal license to pass more new gun laws yearly, spends $10s of millions annually to enforce their gun seizure laws, but manages only ~5% effectiveness. They run their databases of gun owners against databases of felons and other PPs and send out teams to collect guns. Their former AG said the unit’s annual budget would need to be $100s of millions to get the job done. And that’s just to collect guns from owners in their database that become PPs, or owners die, etc. - ~25k.

Confiscating gun from the entire populous will only happen after the US is unrecognizable as a Constitutional Republic.

not to mention the more the US goes towards shithole country status, the less effective any gun control will be…..

Some of us are old enough that the threat of jail or death doesn't scare us..[rofl2]
As mentioned above they won't have to kick in our doors to confiscate our firearms, Fidel Trudeau has written the book which he has received from the CCP.

Block or confiscate your bank accounts, shut off your utilities, censor your communication via email, text, phone calls. Dox your family, have govt. agents "talk" to your employer and you're fired for "cause". Interrogate your family and friends to make you an outcast, see Communist China and their censorship and manipulation of social media.

I was censored by the WSJ yesterday for referring to Biden as Dementia Joe, when I emailed moderator to ask WTF I get the BS about "community guidelines" which the liberal media doesn't have to follow.
So much for free speech, our supposed Allies have already capitulated.

Make no mistake about it, WE ARE AT WAR in this country with the liberal elite and they are winning.

Remember what Mike Pompeo stated last week, Randi Weingarten is the most dangerous citizen/person in America. She and the Teacher's Unions have succeeded in brainwashing our kids along with the Academic Elitists in Colleges, into believing WE/the Country is a racist country that was founded on Slavery and conquest.

Look at all the media coverage of the Protests on Thanksgiving, they are trying to destroy Patriotism and frame anyone who is a Patriot as a right wing extremist. If you have college age kids or 30somethings schooled in/thru the public education system you know what I'm talking about.

They don't believe America is the greatest country in the World.

Maybe Elon Musk will save us!

Back
Top Bottom