Trudeau lays down the hammer

I am glad (sincerely) that in your community and professional circles, you have never witnessed any support for CRT. But that is not proof it does not exist

Granted. But it's a data point, and it should feed into your own judgements about the education field, just like every other data point. What bothers me so often about NES is the tendency to generalize. Not all schools are the same, and plenty of teachers have no time for wokeness. Seek some out. Ask around. They're not hard to find.

I also read a surprising number of NES posts that excoriate "CRT," even though the posters don't really understand it. It's a very high-level academic theory that rarely shows up in elementary or secondary instruction. It's become a boogeyman, from what I can see. I've posted about my thoughts on this before; I'll try to find the post.

ETA: Here it is. Enjoy. Read a few posts before and a few after, for context. It was a good discussion that got buried. Start around #1166 on that thread, or so.

Last edited:
What the f*** difference would a waiting period have made? The piece of shit would just have waited another 3 or 5 or however many days to do it.
Libs who were raised as kids when they were naughty they got sent to the 'time out' corner. Grow up and work in public policy, they'd wanna apply the same time out to other adults. A "cooling off" period in their minds would save lives in the case of an easily triggered and emotional cis-man who wanted a gun RIGHT NOW but after the mandatory 'cooling off' period, might change his mind and realize the people he was triggered over didn't deserve to die.

Libs who were raised as kids when they were naughty they got sent to the 'time out' corner. Grow up and work in public policy, they'd wanna apply the same time out to other adults. A "cooling off" period in their minds would save lives in the case of an easily triggered and emotional cis-man who wanted a gun RIGHT NOW but after the mandatory 'cooling off' period, might change his mind and realize the people he was triggered over didn't deserve to die.

This is probably pretty close to true.

What's the point of a waiting period for a second, third, or tenth gun, though?

When the cops are stacked up at your door , you change your mind real quick about giving up your guns. Reality is a serious game changer. I e been threw it twice. Bottom line, do you want to sit in a cage for a few years or die over your guns ?

When the cops are stacked up at your door , you change your mind real quick about giving up your guns. Reality is a serious game changer. I e been threw it twice. Bottom line, do you want to sit in a cage for a few years or die over your guns ?
Well, if you sit in a cage for a few years you'll be a PP and never get your guns back so NOW is the time to have a plan and decide your actions in that situation.

Back
Top Bottom