Trudeau and Blair BAN 12 Gauge and 10 Gauge SHOTGUNS!

mikeyp

NES Member
I think Cananada needs boog first

The Canadian Shooting Sports Association and the Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association demand the immediate withdrawal of the Liberal's flawed Order in Council.

May 5, 2020​
S.gif
de039a21-9e49-474e-aa82-e4ef94406470.jpg
S.gif
S.gif
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Minister Bill Blair looked Canadian gun owners in the eye last Friday and said they would not take guns suitable for hunting away from us.

Mr. Blair is either too inept to comprehend the scope of his new regulations...or he lied to the Government and Canadians.

In the legal opinion of our firearms team - headed by Edward Burlew L.L.B. , one of the foremost experts in Canadian firearms law - Bill Blair banned almost every modern 12-gauge and 10-gauge shotgun in Canada with removable chokes because they exceed the maximum bore diameter of 20 mm as defined in SOR/2020-96.

Canada's firearms industry body, the CSAAA, advises retailers to cease sales of many 12-gauge or larger shotguns with removable chokes."

It is estimated there are 1.5 - 2 million of the common hunting firearms in Canada.

As well, many large bore hunting rifles - some over 100 years old and valued over $100,000 have become prohibited. None of these firearms are semi-automatic or "military style." They encompass common bolt-action rifles such as the .460 Weatherby, break-open single and double rifles. These firearms are captured because the powerful cartridges they shoot - designed to humanely dispatch the largest game animals. PURE hunting rifles.

CSAAA also advises retailers to stop sales of "large hunting calibre, non semi-automatic rifles such as the Weatherby Mark V .460 as these rifles exceed the 10,000 Joules energy restriction.

Despite open hunting seasons across much of Canada, lawful firearms owners should refrain from using 12-gauge or larger shotguns with removable chokes or large calibre rifles capable of exceeding the government's energy ceiling.

These firearms are PROHIBITED and may not be used or transported for any reason.

Intentional lies or incompetent mistakes? You decide.

bb3f5c36-4bb7-4f01-8ce6-15cd14a17022.jpg

Weatherby Mark V bolt action hunting rifle​

The Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA) and the Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association (CSAAA) demand the immediate withdrawal of the Liberal's flawed Order in Council and the resignation of Public Safety Minister, Bill Blair.​

I think Cananada needs boog first

The Canadian Shooting Sports Association and the Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association demand the immediate withdrawal of the Liberal's flawed Order in Council.

May 5, 2020​
S.gif
de039a21-9e49-474e-aa82-e4ef94406470.jpg
S.gif
S.gif

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Minister Bill Blair looked Canadian gun owners in the eye last Friday and said they would not take guns suitable for hunting away from us.

Mr. Blair is either too inept to comprehend the scope of his new regulations...or he lied to the Government and Canadians.

In the legal opinion of our firearms team - headed by Edward Burlew L.L.B. , one of the foremost experts in Canadian firearms law - Bill Blair banned almost every modern 12-gauge and 10-gauge shotgun in Canada with removable chokes because they exceed the maximum bore diameter of 20 mm as defined in SOR/2020-96.

Canada's firearms industry body, the CSAAA, advises retailers to cease sales of many 12-gauge or larger shotguns with removable chokes."

It is estimated there are 1.5 - 2 million of the common hunting firearms in Canada.

As well, many large bore hunting rifles - some over 100 years old and valued over $100,000 have become prohibited. None of these firearms are semi-automatic or "military style." They encompass common bolt-action rifles such as the .460 Weatherby, break-open single and double rifles. These firearms are captured because the powerful cartridges they shoot - designed to humanely dispatch the largest game animals. PURE hunting rifles.

CSAAA also advises retailers to stop sales of "large hunting calibre, non semi-automatic rifles such as the Weatherby Mark V .460 as these rifles exceed the 10,000 Joules energy restriction.

Despite open hunting seasons across much of Canada, lawful firearms owners should refrain from using 12-gauge or larger shotguns with removable chokes or large calibre rifles capable of exceeding the government's energy ceiling.

These firearms are PROHIBITED and may not be used or transported for any reason.

Intentional lies or incompetent mistakes? You decide.
bb3f5c36-4bb7-4f01-8ce6-15cd14a17022.jpg
Weatherby Mark V bolt action hunting rifle​

The Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA) and the Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association (CSAAA) demand the immediate withdrawal of the Liberal's flawed Order in Council and the resignation of Public Safety Minister, Bill Blair.
Ban zoolander-tru-doh from US

Yup.. this is a glimpse in to our future if we continue to let them chip away at our rights

What’s the significance of the removable choke? Just the it makes the bore diameter larger than what’s allowed? Not that any of this makes sense..

iu

Tear down that f***ing pansy ass leaf flag that's not even native to Canada.
iu

Bring back their heroes.
1200px-Flag_of_Canada_%281957%E2%80%931965%29.svg.png

Eh? Flannel Revolution? Maple Syrup Rebellion? Poutine Putsch? Doncha know its aboot time lads?

What’s the significance of the removable choke? Just the it makes the bore diameter larger than what’s allowed? Not that any of this makes sense..
It doesn't. I use modified screw-in RemChokes in all three of our 12 gauge 870s. I find them to be the most versatile. So now Canadian gun owners will have to buy a separate barrel instead of a separate choke. Waste of money and storage space in the gun safe. Scumbag liberal hoplophobes!

It doesn't. I use modified screw-in RemChokes in all three of our 12 gauge 870s. I find them to be the most versatile. So now Canadian gun owners will have to buy a separate barrel instead of a separate choke. Waste of money and storage space in the gun safe. Scumbag liberal hoplophobes!

A “solution” to a problem that doesn’t exist. FFS!

Pay attention fudds.
Your looking at your future.

Just had this conversation with two relatives who simply don't get it, and get progressively "fud-er" with every new US law... "Oh well I'm ok with that, just don't take my..." followed by "OK well as long as it doesn't go any further..." etc, ad nauseum. Bezmenov had it right; you can show them the Gulags and tell them that's where they're going, and they'll still claim they don't exist.

pull
Just had this conversation with two relatives who simply don't get it, and get progressively "fud-er" with every new US law... "Oh well I'm ok with that, just don't take my..." followed by "OK well as long as it doesn't go any further..." etc, ad nauseum. Bezmenov had it right; you can show them the Gulags and tell them that's where they're going, and they'll still claim they don't exist.
Show them the electric chair and the numbskulls will probably say the same thing. Until they are strapped in and take a 2,000 volts @ 8 amperes joyride into the afterlife!

End of bird hunting.

I was thinking goodbye duck hunting more specifically.
How many waterfowl hunters nowadays do NOT use a 12 gauge with interchangeable chokes ???
I'd say it's a rather small percentage because the interchangeable choke barrel has pretty much been the industry standard since that late 80's.

I was thinking goodbye duck hunting more specifically.
How many waterfowl hunters nowadays do NOT use a 12 gauge with interchangeable chokes ???
I'd say it's a rather small percentage because the interchangeable choke barrel has pretty much been the industry standard since that late 80's.
I thought of birds, geese and ducks all in the same.
God knows their geese shit all over America.

I bet they come up with "compromise" : fudds keep their 12Ga but everyone looses everything else.

Nothing's going to happen. No one has the nuts.
End of Private Gun Ownership, Worldwide, by 2030...

~Enbloc
May the 5th, 2020

Legal gun ownership. Legal.

True, they're all birds, but the smaller upland game varieties can be hunted very effectively with smaller gauge guns.
IMHO, hunting partridge, doves and quail with a 12 gauge is overkill.
Ya but I drop them. I’m a Partridge and Pheasant guy myself. I want to win. Not miss or wound.

Back
Top Bottom