• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trudeau, 3rd party will take guns.

Other than the Irish military, my impression of UN "peacekeepers" has been that they are armed criminals. Lots of raping, child molesting, robbery, and of course murder of unarmed civilians. Up against people who can fight back, not so much.

Scary shit.

I’m genuinely terrified for them for how this is going to go. I think there’s going to be some innocent blood…and for what?

…contractors
View attachment 706992

Only from the elderly
Worse the military helped
7-hurricane-katrina-55320349.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo

Gotta tell you that I don't have a lot of faith in the resolve and smarts of our beloved Canadian brothers. :(
I don't disagree with you.
I do get the sense that Canadians objecting to this (ex. hunters, trappers, indigenous) are more independent-minded that the truckers who protested against J.T.'s COVID measures.

Yes true, but it's apples-2-oranges.
The confiscations after Katrina was more (entirely?) by local city LEOs rather than state or federal law enforcement. Little Castro's problem is that a number of provincial/territorial and local authorities are refusing to go along with his gun grab being promulgated from the federal level.

What I find interesting is that Ju'stro doesn't seem to even trust his federal police force (Monties); why else would he consider bringing in third parties?

In the end we'll see to what degree Canadians fight this, ignore it, or comply.

if you give up your firearms to the local fuzz, you'll give them up to the staties and feds too.

Yes true, but it's apples-2-oranges.
The confiscations after Katrina was more (entirely?) by local city LEOs rather than state or federal law enforcement. Little Castro's problem is that a number of provincial/territorial and local authorities are refusing to go along with his gun grab being promulgated from the federal level.

What I find interesting is that Ju'stro doesn't seem to even trust his federal police force (Monties); why else would he consider bringing in third parties?

In the end we'll see to what degree Canadians fight this, ignore it, or comply.
In the eyes of governments, contractors are easily replaceable with a far larger pool to draw from. That and I imagine they'd prefer to keep the "kings men" alive as much as possible.

“But we’re also working with other levels of government. We’re working with industry leaders, we’re working with potential third parties. So we are exploring all of these options.”

Blue helmets? No- third party for hire.

XE

Some of you may be more familiar with Xe Services by their former name, Blackwater Security. Don't think that a global security services company leans right. It can be quite the opposite - Jack Quinn to Become Independent Director of Xe Services Former Clinton chief of staff and BOD member for Xe. If they complete a contract in Canada just wait for them to knock on your door.

Back
Top Bottom