Trudeau, 3rd party will take guns.

Only from the elderly
Worse the military helped
7-hurricane-katrina-55320349.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo

scumbags

In the US I don't think this would work out very well lol
just several posts above it was demonstrated how it worked here out during katrina just fine, and can be done again any time.
when cops and army roll out to your door - no one will do nothing. the power is in local militia, in numbers only. when they pick up households one by one - there is no way to resist nothing. and they rely upon it, same like kgb and nkvd and gestapo did. all the same.

We are going to find out I bet.
That job would have to pay exceptionally well as I suspect the "got shot in the face on the job" stat would be off the charts.

In Canada a polite fellow with some maple syrup could show up and be like "i'm awful sorry aboot this but I'm here to take your guns eh. Enjoy this maple syrup"

In the US they'd have to literally hire mercenaries to do this which would be impossibly expensive to cover the entire country.

just several posts above it was demonstrated how it worked here out during katrina just fine, and can be done again any time.
when cops and army roll out to your door - no one will do nothing. the power is in local militia, in numbers only. when they pick up households one by one - there is no way to resist nothing. and they rely upon it, same like kgb and nkvd and gestapo did. all the same.
well....3rd party vs cops and army and on a nationwide basis vs the confusion of the aftermath of a huge storm. I think to have any chance here this 3rd party would have to be basically some Constellis private army hitting houses at 3am all across the country. Not really feasible. Patriots may or may not prevail, but there's a 0% chance that this wouldn't result in a shooting war.

That job would have to pay exceptionally well as I suspect the "got shot in the face on the job" stat would be off the charts.

In Canada a polite fellow with some maple syrup could show up and be like "i'm awful sorry aboot this but I'm here to take your guns eh. Enjoy this maple syrup"

In the US they'd have to literally hire mercenaries to do this which would be impossibly expensive to cover the entire country.
LOL, yeah right.

ct-gun.jpg

Before knocking the Canadians too much, remember how their long gun registry went... it didn't. Thanks to massive non-compliance and outright defiance, the government eventually just gave up and cancelled the entire program.

In the western provinces, protesters showed up with unregistered rifles slung like it was VCDL Lobby Day.

If noncompliance carried a felony punishment, the majority of NESers would be rushing down to register with their cold dead hands grasping pens and begging, "Please???"

Before knocking the Canadians too much, remember how their long gun registry went... it didn't. Thanks to massive non-compliance and outright defiance, the government eventually just gave up and cancelled the entire program.

In the western provinces, protesters showed up with unregistered rifles slung like it was VCDL Lobby Day.

If noncompliance carried a felony punishment, the majority of NESers would be rushing down to register with their cold dead hands grasping pens and begging, "Please???"
canada, especially in provinces, has much less level of the practical economical slavery compared to what is done to majority of the population in the states that presumes itself a 'middle class'.

I am still 100% convinced the election was fraudulent, but yes.
I think the Inet companies silenced the right, and filtered what they sent to the left, which mobilized them to the polls. It did not help that our election system is so full of holes that it resembles Swiss cheese.

The left has driven all of the decent cops from the force. The hired replacements are being trained by seriously woke managers. Same with the military. They will do the bidding on their Marxist masters without a second thought.

Every American breaks four laws every day that technically makes them a felon. We’re already non-compliant with stuff.

Every American breaks four laws every day that technically makes them a felon. We’re already non-compliant with stuff.
Unless Silverglate has updated his estimate, I'm pretty sure you're looking for 3.
99824a80948e74ee2dc7f6a3f489a172-510x680.jpg

Also, that's not quite what he said in the book. But I guess it's close enough. One of these days I'll karma off a couple copies so people can actually read it.

Back
Top Bottom