• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Troy or Stag Complete Upper

Thinking of picking one of these up for my M&P Sport. Any one better in terms of quality than the other?

thanks!

Troy used to be very good quality but if I remember correctly is not well liked by some if not many for actions and things said in the past that were not friendly towards the average gun owner.
Stag has a good reputation as far as I know without any baggage as far as I know.

Spike's Tactical are better than both of those and aren't hard to find..
Priced reasonably as well if you catch them on sale.

Get one with an FN manufactured barrel.

Last edited:
I bought a Troy and it's been good. Came with buis too. Others will refuse to buy because of the dirtbag they hired. Guess I'm not that principles of a consumer. I believe they're based in west Springfield too, which I see as a plus.

My Stag upper came direct from them, looked used, and they didn't reply to my email. The hardware seems fine but I don't plan on giving them any more money.

Meh, one of my first AR's was a Stag Model 6, the upper has all but lost it's anodizing on the contact points of BCG and there is other wear in the area, almost as if it is "tight" and excess buildup of the anodizing material. I'm not blown away by it and it functions just the same as my beater P-Tach Palmetto State Armory Cyber Monday special.

Back
Top Bottom