Troy Industries Statement

guess i wont be considering the troy alpha for my next build like i was contemplating. you mother****ers are dead to me. rot in hell scumbags.

So because of someones opinion and standing by someone makes them not worthy of your money? Because they support something you dont. Hmmmm.... i never heard him say he didnt support the 2nd amendment and people's rights. Troy is a superb product and a brand I would pay for. You guys get into the politics too deep. Thats y I stay to myself and just do me

So because of someones opinion and standing by someone makes them not worthy of your money? Because they support something you dont. Hmmmm.... i never heard him say he didnt support the 2nd amendment and people's rights. Troy is a superb product and a brand I would pay for. You guys get into the politics too deep. Thats y I stay to myself and just do me

I prefer to not support a company who's CEO endorses someone who sees no problem with killing an unarmed woman because he was ordered to,and would take the shot himself.

You choose to support that person.

America.

BOYCOTT, or DIE.

So because of someones opinion and standing by someone makes them not worthy of your money?

Actually, yes - exactly.

i never heard him say he didnt support the 2nd amendment and people's rights

You just said it yourself, he's standing by someone - someone who doesn't support the 2nd.

If A = B and B = C, then A = C.

Ruby ridge was one of the most despicable chapters in Federal LE history.
It should be a clear example of how fast those who's duty it is to protect us will turn on us.
Keep in mind with the exception of Vicki Weaver who was shot in the head while holding an infant, all others killed or wounded were shot in the back or from behind.
If not for Bo Gritz getting involved, not a one of those people were going to leave that mountain alive.
It's Steve's company and he can hire whomever he choses.
If that's what he wants to associate with, don't expect those of us who know what happened up there to associate with him.

Ruby ridge was one of the most despicable chapters in Federal LE history.
It should be a clear example of how fast those who's duty it is to protect us will turn on us.
Keep in mind with the exception of Vicki Weaver who was shot in the head while holding an infant, all others killed or wounded were shot in the back or from behind.
If not for Bo Gritz getting involved, not a one of those people were going to leave that mountain alive.
It's Steve's company and he can hire whomever he choses.
If that's what he wants to associate with, don't expect those of us who know what happened up there to associate with him.
It is also a despicable chapter in jurisprudence.

The federal court essentially decided that a state may not indict or prosecute a federal law enforcement officer who kills when acting under official federal orders.

It is also a despicable chapter in jurisprudence.

The federal court essentially decided that a state may not indict or prosecute a federal law enforcement officer who kills when acting under official federal orders.

But on the other hand , Harris was one of the few if not only people who admittedly killed a Fed LEO and was found not guilty.
A true case of jury nullification IMHO.

You should prank call Troy and film it like your last video .

I should, I'll pretend to be somebody from the sales team at HS precision and ask them if they plan to attend our buttplug party with added room for extra curricular activities after watching the pre-season cowboys game on Sunday.

**** , I have a Troy MidEvil Muzzle on my AR...Now I want a BCM
You might want to rethink that. I just purchased front and rear iron sites from BCM. When I received them, they said manufactured by Troy Ind. I went back and checked the website, and sure enough, it says " manufactured by Troy Ind." I'm 99% sure it didn't say that when I purchased them, but it does now. Now I've got to rethink my dealings with Bravo Company. **** [frown]

So what's your connection to Troy? Your other thread shilling for them got locked up before you could answer the question. Employee? Or are you just someone so amped up about their latest branding exercise that you had to share?

You might want to rethink that. I just purchased front and rear iron sites from BCM. When I received them, they said manufactured by Troy Ind. I went back and checked the website, and sure enough, it says " manufactured by Troy Ind." I'm 99% sure it didn't say that when I purchased them, but it does now. Now I've got to rethink my dealings with Bravo Company. **** [frown]

Sadly I am guilty of this as well lol

He's standing by a JBT who was part of a sniper team that killed a woman holding a baby. Dale said he would have taken the shot had Horiuchi not taken it.

Subsequent testimony at the Weaver trial about the days that followed the shooting of Vicki and Sammy is even more disturbing. It was disclosed that the FBI would taunt Weaver, knowing that his wife and son were dead, by blasting a loud speaker towards the cabin with sayings such as "Good morning Mrs. Weaver - we're having pancakes, what are you having for breakfast?"

Dale, Lon, and Company sound like some outstanding JBT's. Yeah Troy deserves my hard earned money. [thinking]

I was not aware of the Ruby Ridge tie-in. While I respect an employer who has the employee's back, respectfully I decline to ever support a company that would make such a hiring decision in the first place.

Action or words- which 'speaks' more clearly?

come on guys!!! Buy local Diamondhead sights kick the crap out of Troy....

If you guys want to dick over troy, buy Samson - they ripped off Troy and when the lawyers came knocking, they just moved to NH. Lolz. Or just don't give a shit and buy Troy. Either way, support local businesses!

thanks for bringing this back, I hadn't seen this thread.

I recently read "unintended consequences", and it contains a somewhat semi-fictional account of what happened @ RR.
It was certainly enlightening to those of us that are uninitiated to the acts of our government and jackboot thuggery in general.

come on guys!!! Buy local Diamondhead sights kick the crap out of Troy....
Yep, definitely nicer sights. Went with Magpul after watching the drop tests, though. [wink]
+1 on Samson
I spent about 6 hours over the course of a week looking at descriptions and searching for stuff that wasn't Troy that fit what I needed (extended length, factory barrel nut) and came up with nothing. Within a day of receiving the Troy rails, someone here mentioned the Samson stuff. Suck. [thinking]

Can't return it, but it'll certainly be the only Troy stuff on my rifle.

Edit: And I'm still looking for someone other than HS Precision that makes a Kevlar stock that fits as well as the HS Precision on the CZ 527 Varmint I bought before I found out that they were taking endorsement from Horiuchi. Disappointing that something that fits so damned perfectly physically feels so wrong to be holding. Again, another thing I won't be returning, but I'll be damned if I buy another.

Last edited:
Yep, definitely nicer sights. Went with Magpul after watching the drop tests, though. [wink]

I spent about 6 hours over the course of a week looking at descriptions and searching for stuff that wasn't Troy that fit what I needed (extended length, factory barrel nut) and came up with nothing. Within a day of receiving the Troy rails, someone here mentioned the Samson stuff. Suck. [thinking]

Can't return it, but it'll certainly be the only Troy stuff on my rifle.

I can help you obscure/remove that logo on the rail... [wink]

Back
Top Bottom