Trouble going on

The home page shows up but then when I hit forums I get a error screen which says, unable to find link.

This started a few days ago and some times it takes all day for me to get past the home page.

Is there a cure for this? Am I the only one?

First I've heard of the problem. NES has been running great lately, overall.

Maybe try blowing out your browser cache/cookies/etc. Also try running another browser alongside it, to see if its a browser issue or its something up
with your machine/connection.

-Mike

The home page shows up but then when I hit forums I get a error screen which says, unable to find link.

This started a few days ago and some times it takes all day for me to get past the home page.

Is there a cure for this? Am I the only one?

Just cleared the cache and mine works now...thanks Mike

I having issues getting to the site at home and at work. This started to happen after the site was down yesterday. Was there any changes made to the site?

I tried cleaning the cache and using different web browers.

I having issues getting to the site at home and at work. This started to happen after the site was down yesterday. Was there any changes made to the site?

I tried cleaning the cache and using different web browers.

Yes the IP address was changed and it may take up to 48 hours to fully propagate to the nether regions of the internet. If your having problems past then email me directly [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom