Troops deploying soon

Hey everyone,
Hope your all having a great and safe 4th of July weekend. I would like to start by thanking all the people who sent me care packages while I was deployed to Iraq last year. Soon another company of soldiers will be going over, my old military company, the 747th MP CO, will be deploying to Iraq for a year. This was my first unit I was ever assigned to, and I will always call it my home!!! I do not have an address yet to send them things but I would like to know if anyone would like to send packages to these great soldiers. If you would like to know of things to send just pm me. I talk to these soldiers all the time so I will have a good idea of what they are in need of.

Thank you!!! [wink]

Last edited:
Ill be sending stuff over! These guys are like family!!

For those of you who don't know, Prosperine is my sister.

My girlfriend's sister's boyfriend is in the 747th. We just went to a cook out for him today. He leaves for training prior to deploying. Small world. Thanks for your service and all the men women serving and prior service.

Last edited:
[banana]

i got peeps in both units!

i'll be sending lots of [STRIKE]booze[/STRIKE] white socks down range. [laugh]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminder please don't post dates etc of when units leave/return. Give general time frames.
You never know who is reading a board and I want all our our servicemembers to stay safe.
Same with posting pics with their nametags. Black the nametags out expecially if they are down range.

Reminder please don't post dates etc of when units leave/return. Give general time frames.
You never know who is reading a board and I want all our our servicemembers to stay safe.
Same with posting pics with their nametags. Black the nametags out expecially if they are down range.

Good stuff. Fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom