• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trooper shoots motorcyclist during chase, kicks him off bike

Well he did get 3 days off without pay for using excessive force. He should learn from that.

I see that this was from 2012.

He learned it's worth it to him to **** someone up when they aren't respecting his authoritah.

Well Texas has to up their game if they want to keep up with the Joneses(Albuquerque, NM) where they pull the "shoot your AR one handed through the windshield while in pursuit going through the city" last year.

Who knows, maybe this guy was a Vanilla Ice fan from back in the day. [laugh]

Last edited by a moderator:
3 days without pay for endangering how many people by firing 4 shots..then kicking a guy & motorcycle which could've landed on the guys legs...hmm why do I think if I shot my gun four times on the street and assaulted someone I'd have more to worry about than a long weekend?

In February 2013, a grand jury declined to indict Martinez for the shooting but he was eventually ordered to take three days off last summer for violating DPS policy

Shocking, I tell you, shocking!

Cops are hardly ever indicted. Even the ones that are are hardly ever convicted. I did a search looking for cops who had been convicted. The first four I found, all four of them had their convictions overturned. Great system we have.

I also read an article where the last Miami cop convicted for something related to a shooting was 25 years ago. His conviction was also overturned.

I posted this thread a while back.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...ayed-is-justice-denied?highlight=ottawa+hills

Cop shoots motorcyclist in back immediately after stopping him. Convicted. Conviction overturned and one of the charges ruled unconstitutional as applied to cops only. Remanded to new trial. Still pending appeals. 6 years later he still hasn't served a day in prison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom