Trolling the ATF at Shot Show

Troll level = ULTIMATE

1045120_10151839240576701_1976414776_n.jpg

I wonder if they already have the security footage so they can add more people to 'the list?'

Attachments

• 1045120_10151839240576701_1976414776_n.jpg
    1045120_10151839240576701_1976414776_n.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 143
Be cooler if they spelled it right.

Or are there alternate spellings?

It's Greek, originally spelled out using the Greek phonetic alphebet. People just interpret the translation into English with different spellings. Our language is confusing enough to be able to do so.

Be cooler if they spelled it right.

Or are there alternate spellings?

Nice catch. It is Molon not Molan... Search Molan Labe and Google says, did you mean "Molon Labe"? Oh well most people won't even notice.

From another forum on the correct spelling:

---My daughters want to get a "family" tattoo. It would include that phrase and I wondered if there were variations in spelling.

The "family" consists of me. 2 daughters and kind of an adopted daughter. So, before the ink is applied I want to be sure.

---I would not tattoo "Come and get them" on anyones daughters in any language.

images

White Feather

---I would not tattoo "Come and get them" on anyones daughters in any language.

2Q==

White Feather

I'd say it depends. If it's surrounded by guns and a Greek shield, then go for it. If'n it's across her boobies or in the tramp stamp location, then NO. [laugh]

Oh, and this is epic win territory. [smile]

The AK Files forum has a thread on this. Found these posts:

-Haha! There was an ATF booth at a gun show here in OKC some months back. So I stopped by & asked a question about 922 regs. First guy didn't know, 2nd didn't either. The supervisor.....also didn't know & told me to email the site.

I said...thanks for being here...

-I hope people go up to their booth and ask them questions like:

"So have you guys railroaded any retarded people lately"

"Sell any guns to Mexican drug dealers lately"

-Everyone there needs to walk by and let loose a big, stinky chili fart.

I don't think we are being creative enough... [rofl]

White Feather

Ummm, .gov funded trip to Vegas for a week complete with per diem, hotel, and rental cars, I am sure.

Why are they even allowed in? They are not friends of the shooting public, so why the **** do people let them in? To show we are trying to get along? Puhlease.....

i dont get it, can someone explain why this is so funny?

Because someone tried to make a funny, but failed because they couldn't take the time to google MALON LABE and find out it is actually MOLON LABE before they printed the sticker and attempt to troll the ATF.

Way to go retard.

Because someone tried to make a funny, but failed because they couldn't take the time to google MALON LABE and find out it is actually MOLON LABE before they printed the sticker and attempt to troll the ATF.

Way to go retard.

You are missing the joke. The ATF recruited mentally slow people to do dirty work, so the guy with the sticker purposefully misspelled it....

nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom