Troll or the dumbest gun owner?

mikeyp

NES Member
18835668_10209568508032852_2647457098025160909_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

He posted in another group I'm in that he was getting it Cerakoted because nobody liked it

18881897_10211793383403009_5419936050157562752_n.jpg

I'm going with troll... but the level of "dumbness" in this world never seems to disappoint.

If you need to paint the front of your gun with a safety tip to know that your gun is pointed in a safe direction....

[rolleyes] [slap]

While everyone has a right to own a gun, some people just shouldn't.

Damn. Think of the $$$ you could make at a Antifa rally ceracoating the tip of every dude's willy bright red so that everyone knows his intentions and if he's invading a safe space. Billion$, I tell you. Billions!

What? Ceracoating needs to be baked on and their willies will fall off? You say that like it's a design flaw or something.

Troll.

Perfectly legal - and I joke about doing it myself, to get around storage laws - I'd still be violating the law, but no one would know that the neon green Hi-Point with an orange tip isn't a toy (only choosing Hi-Point since they look, "Off" compared to other guns).

What is ILLEGAL is to paint the orange tip of a toy gun to look like a real gun. I remember as a kid, all the toy guns had orange things in the muzzle, which we all promptly removed - because who wants to look like they're carrying a toy? Can't believe what a felon I was at age 6.

Theres enough terrible paint schemes out there that people choose that are hideous as s#it. This one at least is a warning about whose the douchebag without the need to guess.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Troll. Lets face it, we've all joked about doing this at some point although not for his stupid reasoning, he just went out and put his money where his mouth is.

At least when he sweeps you at the range you will know who to go strangle know way of getting out of it cant be to many people with orange tip gun at the range

He trollin... whether he knows it or not is another story. [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom