• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trijicon Warranty

Anyone have any experience with Trijicon and warranty issues for night sights? How fast was the turn around? The white circles around the green dots disappeared...(the sights are 1 mth old)

Wow. That's an expensive oops. Good luck with it.

I guess everything breaks regardless of how expensive it is.

ive broken a ACOG and had them fix it for free. it was around 3 weeks from sent out to back home.

good experiance over all!

I destroyed my Trijicon reflex by spraying gun scrubber on the light collection unit, 100% my fault and I told them. I sent it in for repair and one month later it was on my door step fixed for no charge. They say the give police and military repairs first priority which seems reasonable to me. I was impressed by their service

I sent in the night sights overnight... Ill let you guys know how it goes..

Last edited:
I bought a brand new TA01 and was defective from the get-go. It was a little less than 3 weeks door to door and no charge of course. They have a pretty good warranty and in your case (1 month old sights) I would say that 99.99% they will replace your sights free of charge and have a fresh set out in about a week.

Back
Top Bottom