Trijicon AccuPower 4-16x50 Riflescope

mikeyp

NES Member
Dvor has these on sale for $480 Trijicon AccuPower 4-16x50 Riflescope (anyone not on Dvor if you use my invite and buy anything I get a $10 credit and you can do the same here's my invite Join Dvor.com Now for Free! cheap shill and maybe I can get money off something lol) anyone have any experience with this scope? It runs a few hundred more everywhere else. These are the options, I don't know a whole lot about scopes

1590800134530.png

Enjoy it in September lol. I mean its a good price I won't argue that. But DVOR sucks ass, and kicked a shipping date for am MRO from April 1st to july 29th AFTER charging me.

They are cheap right now because they were discontinued last year and everyone wants to dump theIr old inventory for the newer model That took its place

I don't have an issue buying older inventory, something scratched etc. as long as functionally it's good. I'm just more ignorant than not on scopes, I know what some of the specs mean but not all. I did read a few reviews but there's not a lot on this one(one of the sniper forums someone did a good writeup Trijicon AccuPower 4-16x50 MOA Reticle Scope REVIEW PART 1 of 2 but I looked quick for part 2 and didn't see it(I'll check again)

Enjoy it in September lol. I mean its a good price I won't argue that. But DVOR sucks ass, and kicked a shipping date for am MRO from April 1st to july 29th AFTER charging me.

lol a few things I ordered from there came in fast, maybe depends on what it is? But I've had good dealings with them so far :knock on wood:

I don't have an issue buying older inventory, something scratched etc. as long as functionally it's good. I'm just more ignorant than not on scopes, I know what some of the specs mean but not all. I did read a few reviews but there's not a lot on this one(one of the sniper forums someone did a good writeup Trijicon AccuPower 4-16x50 MOA Reticle Scope REVIEW PART 1 of 2 but I looked quick for part 2 and didn't see it(I'll check again)

lol a few things I ordered from there came in fast, maybe depends on what it is? But I've had good dealings with them so far :knock on wood:
I wish you continued sucsess on DVOR It'll be awhile until I risk another order from them. It worked out in the end because Primary Arms clearanced the Trijicon 1-4 LVPOS so I went with them.

I wish you continued sucsess on DVOR It'll be awhile until I risk another order from them. It worked out in the end because Primary Arms clearanced the Trijicon 1-4 LVPOS so I went with them.

I've bought from them like 4-5 times and my friend's bought a couple times too and neither has had issues. Yeah it's not Amazon fast lol, but they've spoiled us.

I'm pretty sure Dvor, Govx and others actually have any inventory so to speak. They have agreements with manufacturers and distributors and get a piece of the sale when it's ordered. The stuff I've ordered usually comes direct for the manufacturer. A few times they actually got a little tricky when the shipping label said Dvor, but the address came back to the actual manufacturer.

With places like Walmart and Target even, If you don't see it in an actual store its coming direct from the brand...

I'm pretty sure Dvor, Govx and others actually have any inventory so to speak. They have agreements with manufacturers and distributors and get a piece of the sale when it's ordered. The stuff I've ordered usually comes direct for the manufacturer. A few times they actually got a little tricky when the shipping label said Dvor, but the address came back to the actual manufacturer.

With places like Walmart and Target even, If you don't see it in an actual store its coming direct from the brand...

Dvor is owned by Optics Planet, it's a marketplace by them. If I see something on there I'm interested in, I'll doublecheck against other sites to see if it's a deal or not

I see DVOR as OP’s clearing house. They liquidate OP’s overstocks. I’ve found great deals but gotta read the fine print. Ive found the knives lack sheaths or the Optics lack mounts. Things like that. so sometimes the discounts are offset by buying the other necessary parts that are usually included.

the accupower is a really nice scope especially for that price , I have 3 of them and love them, clear , good eye relief and tough as nails

the accupower is a really nice scope especially for that price , I have 3 of them and love them, clear , good eye relief and tough as nails
Do you have that model? I'm looking for something for whenever I build my AR10 from the group buy, I want something good for 100 yards and out much farther for whenever I can shoot that far(like 500+).

Do you have that model? I'm looking for something for whenever I build my AR10 from the group buy, I want something good for 100 yards and out much farther for whenever I can shoot that far(like 500+).

It’s no longer available , it’s been discontinued and replaced by 3 new lines that offer different features

Back
Top Bottom