• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trigger Work

Hi new to site, I have an M&P 45fs , and M&P 40fs. I am looking to have the trigger done on both gun. Have seen the add for other smith out of state, but looking to go local. Has any one had work done by Mike laRocca? if so interested in your thoughts. Agian thank for any fee back[smile]

Hi Carl Have you had work done by Mike, I have nothing but good thing about him just like to get other people experiance. Thanks

First, Welcome. Second, Join up with a membership here and Go Green! You wont regret it!

Third,
I have heard great reviews of the Apex Tactical Drop-in trigger kits for the M&P. THey have youtube videos to illustrate how to install all their packages. I think it is worth considering if you feel comfortable after watching the video.

I believe this thread has a lot of info in it, but do a search and you will see a lot of people on here have tried the kits for their M&Ps and loved them. I will be getting one soon, I am just not ready right this second.
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...or-M-amp-Ps?highlight=drop-in+trigger+m&p

Have seen alot of about them jusy not that comfortable doing the work myself anf have ask several gun smith to install and purchase from them no takers yet.

Have seen alot of about them jusy not that comfortable doing the work myself anf have ask several gun smith to install and purchase from them no takers yet.

bailey, slow down there bud![grin]

Mike is indeed the man in Wormtown.

If you're not comfy working on your M&P, then yes, differ to the experts.

As far as being a paid member of NES goes?

Damn good idea!

I've got a full size M&P that Larocca did, and a compact that Derr did. They are both much better than stock. I've dry fired some of the APEX triggers. If I were getting an M&P trigger done in order of preference it would be APEX, Larocca, Derr.

Hi new to site, I have an M&P 45fs , and M&P 40fs. I am looking to have the trigger done on both gun. Have seen the add for other smith out of state, but looking to go local. Has any one had work done by Mike laRocca? if so interested in your thoughts. Agian thank for any fee back[smile]
Dave Santurri in North Attleboro does a great job also.

Remsport in Ludlow is an Apex dealer offering the best pricing on Apex M&P kits and instlation.
Please call us for details.
Thanks
John
413 579 1994

Check out the dealer classified
Only a few M&P trigger kits left at the $65.00 low price. The new kits are comming in and and the cost has gone up from Apex.
Get the remaining lower priced kits while the last.

We now have the MA M&P Apex trigger kits in stock. Ready for delivery or pickup.
We take all major credit cards, checks and cash.
This will bring your 10lbs. + MA M&P trigger down to 5.0 - 5.5lbs.
Kits are $65.00
Instalation is $50.00
Or buy the kit and install yourself.
Call 413 579 1994
John

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom