• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trigger job info needed

Hey guys I'm a newbie to NES and need some help if anyone is oh so nice to oblige. I do apologize if I'm posting in the wrong spot, place etc. as I know this seems to piss some people off when sometimes done. I'm just a shmuck trying my best to fumble around this NES forum and figure things out!
Ok now that I have my ineptness disclaimer posted, time to get down to business. I'm looking to get a trigger job done on my S&W 9c. I live in the Worcester County Area and am hoping someone can steer me in the right direction. I'm not worried about traveling an hour or so to have the best possible service as I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for! I appreciate any feedback anyone can and be willing to provide.

-Dan

Yes you need a trigger job for that pistol...and you will then love that pistol...sorry but I do not know anyone out in your area that can help you, I'm sure someone will chime in. But if you willing to drve to the North Shore...Business End Customs in Peabody MA, I can personally recommend.

Good luck with you M&P...

Yes you need a trigger job for that pistol...and you will then love that pistol...sorry but I do not know anyone out in your area that can help you, I'm sure someone will chime in. But if you willing to drve to the North Shore...Business End Customs in Peabody MA, I can personally recommend.

Good luck with you M&P...
Bluefin, thanks for the input it's greatly appreciated. I love the M&P 9c already. I also have the full size M&P 9mm for my range gun, this too needs a once over as well. I figured I'd start with my EDC gun then go from there once I find someone to do the work!

-Dan

Hey guys I'm a newbie to NES and need some help if anyone is oh so nice to oblige. I do apologize if I'm posting in the wrong spot, place etc. as I know this seems to piss some people off when sometimes done. I'm just a shmuck trying my best to fumble around this NES forum and figure things out!
Ok now that I have my ineptness disclaimer posted, time to get down to business. I'm looking to get a trigger job done on my S&W 9c. I live in the Worcester County Area and am hoping someone can steer me in the right direction. I'm not worried about traveling an hour or so to have the best possible service as I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for! I appreciate any feedback anyone can and be willing to provide.

-Dan

There are several qualified gunsmiths out this way. I prefer Dave Santurri Santurri, Ltd., you can read from his satisfied customers on here if you search some. There is also Mike Larocca in Worcester if he is still open, but I won't go to him anymore. You can google and search for either on here.

+1 for Dave, he did my LC9, very pleased.

For the M&P, you can most likely do it yourself with the APEX DCAEK kit. The YouTube video's are great on it. I did my M&P 45 with it, very simple to few and only a few tools needed.

We do a lot of trigger jobs on M&P's the biggest backlog is parts for us waiting for them to come in, If you put a deposit down we can order the parts then call you when they arrive and we are ready to work on your gun and turn it around within a few hours, That way you are not out a carry gun.

If you're mechanically inclined at all, the DCAEK is just drop in and easy enough. Plenty of youtube videos to do it yourself!

+1 on doing it yourself.

If you're nervous about doing it yourself, this guy does great work to M&P's and is down the street from you.

La Rocca Gunworks
51 Union St Worcester, MA 01608 · Downtown Worcester(508) 754-2887

If you want to give the Apex kits a shot, I live in the same area just south of Worcester and would be willing to show you how it's installed (M&P's are like Legos)

i have used 6 gunsmiths in my 30 plus years, i can give a huge thumbs up to Dave Santurri,( quick and cheap, no hassles), a neutral to Derr (i got a lecture and took a few weeks longer then expected, and the gun had to be sent to Santurri for more work that Greg said i didn't need?), and would not give another penny to the jerk, Larocca ( twice tried him, first time took 9 months, 2nd time six months and he grossly underestimated the cost of the work). i can also say good things about Sparky's in Webster. His Guy ( not sure of the name) was reasonable and quick turnaround (he fixed the larocca mess)

Back
Top Bottom