• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Treyvon Martin and media coverup

There is evidence that the media chose to hide the fact that Treyvon was not just buying some candy and iced tea. He was buying ingredients for a street drug called "lean" or "purple drank". In fact, evidence shows he was probably high when he was killed.

http://youtu.be/Ebu6Yvzs4Ls

Ban cough syrup!

No really, it's for the children [smile]

Yeah this video is going viral (sort of) on FB right now. Very interesting if it's all true.

Manipulation of the media by omission of certain facts is the same as outright lying in my book.

I had a caregiver for my mother who is a devout Christian who would dance around uncomfortable subjects (abuse from husband) and if cornered would say totally irrelevant or misleading things. But would proudly say how she never lies and says nothing but the truth. But in reality she was the biggest liar I knew...

This just won't go away...

It shouldn't. What occurred from the moment the DA pressed charges should scare the shit out of any sane freedom loving law abiding citizen.

All the correct laws were in place with evidence and witnesses supporting a self defense shooting and poor Zimmy still ain't out of the woods yet...

Laws like "Stand your ground" and "castle doctrine" mean nothing when the current government and half the nation is driven by emotion and shun the actual facts.

The MSM is complicit in the destruction of our freedoms.
They should be exposed for the liars they are at every opportunity.

Not sure it your serious (drank too much last night sarcasm meter is non existing)

Prescription codein and promethazine(stuff they give you for coughs). Some people add juice or jolly ranchers to it to add flavor. Down a cup of that and your gone for a few hours..

Sounds gross, I'll stick to beer.

Not sure it your serious (drank too much last night sarcasm meter is non existing)

Prescription codein and promethazine(stuff they give you for coughs). Some people add juice or Skittles and Watermelon teato it to add flavor. Down a cup of that and your gone for a few hours..

FIFY

Can someone explain to me how you get skittles into solution?

I mean cough syrup is nothing new. As Bill Muuray said in Stripes, John Winger: Oh, it's not the speed really so much, I just wish I hadn't drunk all that cough syrup this morning.

NyQuil, the sniffling, sneezy, stuffy, achey head, what I am I doing on the kitchen floor medicine.

Not sure if they said it in the video (watched that one awhile ago) but the autopsy showed liver damage. This wasn't a new pass time for little tray-tray

The media telling lies to stir up the left is the only reason charges were brought.

The media telling lies to stir up both sides is the only reason the controversy continues, and it just might be the right-leaning media who are more guilty after the trial.

I like Bill Whittle most of the time, but his piece was anything but objective reporting. He just added his stick to the stirring pot.

The best objective analysis of media coverage:

Zimmerman Backlash Continues Thanks to Media Misinformation - Reason.com

Back
Top Bottom