Trap/Skeet Bachelor Party in MA or NH?

I'm trying to come up with some options for a bachelor party for a great friend of mine. We'd have a responsible group of 10-15 adults in early thirties to forties, with the majority having some firearm handling experience.

The number of participants may be the biggest challenge. As a previous MA subject, I'm not familiar with any ranges that do not require a membership. Hosting it in MA also presents some logistical problems in terms of providing shotguns, as the NH residents (myself included) do not have MA NR LTC's. Out of the entire group, two or three may have MA LTC's which could also cause more logistics issues. Are there any MA ranges that cater to this type of group/event?

Something in southern NH may be our best bet. MFL is another other option, but the bachelor has expressed more interest in trap/skeet instead of an indoor range.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

Perhaps Minuteman could accommodate your group? Believe you could rent shotguns and buy ammo there, avoiding the LTC issue.

addieville farm in RI. Lots of info on their website.

It's worth the drive, took about 1.5 hours when i went.

What about the one(s) with MA LTCs meeting up with the NH residents in NH, and "borrowing" the shotgun(s), and safely transporting them to whichever range is used.

IANAL, but if memory serves, it is perfectly legal in NH to transport an unloaded shotgun, as well as transporting shotgun ammunition. And as long as they are in locked cases separate from any ammunition, the MA LTCs should cover them in MA.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys, I'll be making some phone calls. I'm hoping there are some options in Southern NH as well...

Back
Top Bottom