• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

trap for bachelor party - need suggestions

A friend of a friend came to me the other day asking for some advice, and I don't think I gave him a good enough answer, so I figured I'd throw it up here.

His friend is getting married, and instead of doing the traditional round of golf, he wants to shoot trap with the guys before the wedding. Most of them are unlicensed novice shooters, so he's looking for a facility where they can rent shotguns, buy ammo and shoot trap for the day (under the supervision of some sort of an instructor or RO, I would expect). Anyone know of a place in the area that would facilitate such an event?

My other thought was to hire an instructor with access to the equipment and facilities who could organize the shoot for them - would anyone with the qualifications be interested in making a few bucks doing this?

Thanks!

-TD

It maybe a bit far. Try Addieville Farm in RI. They have 5 stand and sporting clays and you can hire an instructor also. non-members allowed during the week only.

Sounds like a fun Bachelor party and one where you can't get in trouble.
Your still doing the old bowling ball handcuffed to the bachelor thou I hope ?

It maybe a bit far. Try Addieville Farm in RI. They have 5 stand and sporting clays and you can hire an instructor also. non-members allowed during the week only.

Is that new? I went to a bachelor party at Addieville a while back. It was great, we shot a round of sporting clays and then had a cookout. They let us use their picnic tables and grills. About half the guys were licensed, so we just brought spare guns and ammo for the others.

Went to Addieville last year for a bachlor party, at least 15 guys, great time. Almost all day on saturday and we ate down there, good food.

Back
Top Bottom