Transport BB Pistol in car

This reminds me of a funny story:
THAT reminds me of a funny storry.
My wife gave my son an old toyota avalon to drive. it was beat up....so i got him one of those little bottles of touchup paint, matched to the car color, for him to fix the bigger scratches.

he gets pulled over with a couple of his friends driving around town. the cop went thru the car (eeew) pretty thoroughly. he gets to the glove compartment, pulls out the little tube of touchup paint, looks at my kid, and says "you been HUFFING THIS?"

and my kid goes on explaining how its for the scratches in his car, see...it matches the paint color ocifer....

"you've been huffing it. you can tell me"

So a couple months later i am in the passengers seat, looking in the glove box as he drives, and i pull it out. shake it to see if it is still liquid, and he tells me this story. I start laffing the whole way home.

I've bought a couple BB pistols over the last couple of months.

They look just like the real pistols they were made to look like.

What are the laws in Massachusetts to transport them in my car?

I don't know if I can carry them in the front passenger area or if I have to have them locked up in the trunk.

Basically I shoot them (sometimes) at trash in the front passenger floor mat area and sometimes I'll park my car in an abandoned area and shoot cans and trash with them.

I have a feeling that if I got pulled over for a traffic violation I'd have to let the officer know I have them in the car because they look so real.

I don't want to jeopardize my chances of getting a real LTC, so any feedback is much appreciated..

🤦🏻 God help us

WTF ... How can a man with average intelligence (self diagnosed) answer
such a stupid hypothetical question about a person driving around with a
toy gun and wondering if its legal? Yes,most likely it is ,But when does f***ing
common sense kick in. Please replay I need to know

Last edited:
I see a suitability denial in the OPs future......

My birthday is in March so 42/43 years old

Whats a year when you’re in your 40’s

But you’re all right, seems immature and foolish

I just wanted to have another thing to do to fill my free time
Fishing is cool. Or skiing .. And fighting lefties.

My birthday is in March so 42/43 years old

Whats a year when you’re in your 40’s

But you’re all right, seems immature and foolish

I just wanted to have another thing to do to fill my free time

if anyone's interested, I missed recycling day and down to ride durty peeling a few monster cans cap back, ya hurrrr 20210214_191135.jpg..

i would be more worried about some bad guy cop seeing it, thinking its a real gun, and smashing your window to get it
FTFY.

The insanity of flouncing around town with an unlocked gun case in plain view
and thinking that'll be No Big Deal during a traffic stop.
I can't even...

Not to mention:
I have a feeling that if I got pulled over for a traffic violation I'd have to let the officer know I have them in the car because they look so real.
Nothing says "trouble-free traffic stop"
like running your mouth about the contents of a locked car trunk
because if only you consented to a search,
the contents would look suspicious to the cop.

Years ago in high school some kids from my year thought it would be cool to put on bandanas over their face and drive around the city in their lowered pimped Accord with limo tint, roll down the windows and brandish airsoft pistols with the tips painted black at kids on the street. Easy way to get you shot if you roll up on a real banger like Bodie.

Back
Top Bottom