Transition to USPSA Seminar – April 19, 2008

This is a FREE seminar for those who have participated in some type of action pistol match (IDPA, ICORE, GSSF, etc) before and are now looking to start in USPSA. This program will cover many of the rules and skills that you will use to enjoy this fun and exciting sport.

Topics covered will include: safety, divisions and equipment, various targets used, range procedures and commands, scoring, etc. Participants will shoot a USPSA course of fire under the direction of a USPSA range officer.

Where: Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford (Dartmouth, MA)
When: Saturday, April 19, 2008 – 9am start (please be arrive by 8:30am)

We’ll start at 9am on the range and should last 2-3 hours.

What should you bring? A safe and reliable semi-auto pistol or double action revolver, a holster for it, ammo, extra magazines or speed loaders/moon clips and something to carry them in. You will also need eye and ear protection as well as a ball cap.

For questions or more info, contact Dave at [email protected]

Just a reminder as the warmer weather is approaching... the shooting season is STARTING (finally). For those out there who've been shooting IDPA, GSSF, ICORE, etc and want to get into USPSA this year - this is the program for you.

USPSA Introduction class at New Bedford

Many of you may be aware that the Rod and Gun Club of New Bedford will be hosting USPSA sanctioned matches the 4th Sunday of every month from April through October. This will be our first full season.

If you've thought about trying USPSA matches but are unsure of the rules and requirements, this is your opportunity to see what its all about. I'll be running this class on Saturday, April 19th. I'll be covering all aspects of safety, basic equipment and rules. You'll have an opportunity to shoot a couple of courses of fire and find out how much fun this sport offers. I'll answer any questions you have. By the end of the class, you'll know what to expect if you attend a match. Hope to see you there.

ScottB

I would highly recommend taking this FREE class with Scott and Dave. Free classes are few and far between when it comes to shooting and there is a TON of stuff they can share with you about shooting - even if you think you might not need any more training or education.

I have to say that I am really impressed with the willingness of some of the top USPSA and IDPA shooters in our area to continue to donate their time to teach others and promote our aspects of the shooting sports.

Wow, a free course from a MASTER shooter??? What more could you ever ask for?

Scott, is hands down one of if not THE BEST shooters in all of New England. Even if you're not sure if you want to shoot USPSA it will be worth the time to get some pointers from him. It will help your shooting and I give you the George Forman Guarantee on that!!!!

Pete

Back
Top Bottom