• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Transfers

Thats from April 3rd.

on facebbok group "Guns Of Mass South Shore" there are posts from yesterday saying he is open. Sounds like its a curbside operation. I thought about spending some money there to support him, but his prices on new firearms are in some cases 50% over the going rate for standard MA compliant stuff.

He has been very public about his position ... something about using hte cease and desist order as TP !

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHqQJeJoAb8&feature=emb_title

If it was me, I'd do (hypothetically speaking of course) what you might do if looking for say a haircut. Reach out to people you know ie, "hey I am starting to look like wolverine, can you help me".. "I got a great deal on a Sig 226 Tacops can you help me?"..

He shouldn't have gone on TV and boast about him not closing. He was just asking to get shut down. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess.
Shouldn't need hindsight- Talking to the media in Massachusetts has never been to the benefit of the FFL.

Gunrunners is still open and proud of it. See below. (They don’t want it to be a secret)

Massachusetts gun store owner invokes 'God and Trump' against cease-and-desist order amid coronavirus closures

I HAVE BEEN CALLING AROUND AND EMAILING SHOPS 😡
Per dimples and tall Devals EO gun shops must be closed. The state sent letters to all the chiefs of police to let them know shops should be closed and to monitor MIRCS for fa10 activity.

So if a shop is open it is doing so despite government orders and at some risk to their license. If they are open they won’t be advertising it or telling some stranger who calls on the phone. GUNRUNNER is an exception because he is either brave, insane, or both.

If someone is willing to do a transfer it will be as a frame or receiver to stay off the radar, and they won’t do it for someone they don’t know and don’t have a relationship with. Hopefully you buy regularly from the same LCS and he will do you a solid. If you skinflint around or buy from bass pro or four seasons you are likely SOL.

I would say 5/4 is coming soon but I predict another month gets added before then. Maybe we will win our lawsuit...

It’s only April. Someone out of their 4 FTF transfers already?

Last edited:
Per dimples and tall Devals EO gun shops must be closed. The state sent letters to all the chiefs of police to let them know shops should be closed and to monitor MIRCS for fa10 activity.

So if a shop is open it is doing so despite government orders and at some risk to their license. If they are open they won’t be advertising it or telling some stranger who calls in the phone. GUNRUNNER is an exception because he is either brave, insane, or both.

If someone is willing to do a transfer it will be as a frame or receiver to stay off the radar, and they won’t do it for someone they don’t know and don’t have a relationship with. Hopefully you buy regularly from the same LCS and he will do you a solid. If you skinflint around or buy from bass pro or four seasons you are likely SOL.

I would say 5/4 is coming soon but i predict another month gets added before then. Maybe we will win our lawsuit...

It’s only April. Someone out of their 4 FTF transfers already?
Yes all out already !!

I HAVE BEEN CALLING AROUND AND EMAILING SHOPS 😡
Unfortunately odds are if they dont know you, you might be SOL. So maybe its a waste of time.

There might be shops doing favors for good customers who they know arent some AG shill. This is probably in towns where dealers are very close to law enforcement and arent to worried about tracking.

I dont blame any shop for sayingno to cold calls and emails right now

Gunrunner takes the top crown as Savage numero uno. Certifiably insane by TPNES, balls like kettlebells.
If you watch the video interview with Liberty Doll, it is easy to understand his position based on his personal history. My hats off to the gentleman.

Back
Top Bottom