Transfer Fees - List of Dealers Charges

Guns & Gear, LLC, in Agawam, MA

As posted on their F@cebook page today:

Until further notice we won't be doing any transfer in or out, other than those we've committed to previously. We are swamped and it's difficult to keep up with normal business. Thanks for your understanding.

Not sure where you got your info but, as far as I know they have been and still are $35.00

I got my info when they did an interstate transfer for me and a guy from RI buying my gun last Saturday. I'll bet regular transfers are $35, but this was going to RI so they had to package, ship etc.

B&K Sales in Natick, still $25 as of few months ago, and Brian is a great guy.

MFS, Holliston, $25+$4 for lock.

or did they just figure out why they weren't getting anyone stupid enough to pay $100 for a transfer?

If I were to get multiple guns transferred at once would shops give me a price break? I believe the federal form has multiple lines for guns but I was wondering if they would pass any time savings onto the customer.

If I were to get multiple guns transferred at once would shops give me a price break? I believe the federal form has multiple lines for guns but I was wondering if they would pass any time savings onto the customer.

certainly worth asking

Collectable Arms and Ammo 619 DW Highway in Merrimack NH ( they moved to a new location 1/2 mile up from the old gas station location 9 months ago) only charges $20 for a transfer and they are also a class 3.

If you were in NH we do. We simply charge $25 for up to 5 firearms.

I've seen some shops that do a sliding scale, ie: 20 for first, 15 for the second, 10, .... and then I recall someone doing 20 for the first and then $5 for each one after, primarily due to the FA10 requirement.

Just done one at Urban Tactical Supplies in Bourne 30 bucks.

I will be doing one more later this week.

Great guys to deal with.

Hunters trading post isn't $100
I've done 2 transfers there in the last month..$25 each..

Their transfer fee changed every time i did a transfer. The first was $25, the second was $50, the 3rd was $25 and the last transfer was $100 for 2 stripped lowers that they put on FA-10's It's was almost like they decided on price while i was standing there.
That was the last time i will ever darken their doors.

Last edited:
Does anybody know the face to face transfer fee at Outback Arms in Plympton? It is not listed on their website. THanks,

Back
Top Bottom