Transfer Fees - List of Dealers Charges

Collectible Arms and Ammo..open in the same small strip mall as the Galaxy Express gas station at 557 Daniel Webster Hwy, Merrimack, NH.
I stopped by the other day and they are worth a trip! No high pressure and a lot of nice weapons. One of the cheapest FFL transfer fee's in the area!
Unlike a number of other gun shops in the area they only charge $20! The ammo selection is limited but good/reasonable prices

Millers Falls Gun Shack is $20/gun, and they do appraisals for the same. If I recall correctly it's $20 or $25 at R&R in Belchertown, though I will warn you that for incoming dealer sales from out of state they will tack on tax at the recommendation of their accountant (that douche!)...otherwise, R&R is awesome

Millers Falls Gun Shack is $20/gun, and they do appraisals for the same. If I recall correctly it's $20 or $25 at R&R in Belchertown, though I will warn you that for incoming dealer sales from out of state they will tack on tax at the recommendation of their accountant (that douche!)...otherwise, R&R is awesome
That's rediculous. How does he know what you paid? Also, if you pay your state "use" tax on the appropriate form at the end of the year the state gets sales tax twice? My bet is they charge it hold it till the end of the year then pocket it.

Rusty Guns in Goffstown charges $20 for handguns ($15 each for 3 or more) and $20 for long guns ($15 each for 2 or more).

He works by appointment only.

Hours:

Monday - Friday 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Saturday - Sunday 09:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time

Great guy to work with.

Edit to add: His website.

Pullman Arms in Worcester - $25

He would much prefer it if people would call him ahead of time before the transfer.
People in the past have just called him out of the blue saying they bought something on gunbroker, and expect him to transfer without any knowledge of the sale.
The risk is on the dealer, not the buyer as much.

I miss ACME, he used to do them for $20-25 if I remember correctly. Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure never to step into Hunters TP.

Back
Top Bottom