Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

Today's episode of moose don't care. Likely the same cow and now grown calf as seen earlier. At the same time, the dirt work folks were finishing up and leaving.

View attachment 692297

View attachment 692298
I’m interested to see more pics of your land progress and build out. I did some skid path clearing with the Husky 360BT. Super quiet with a wet duff layer!
B5D7E238-37D6-4E6B-ACCD-8AFA8F6E3FC9.jpegB4DC4A23-F8BB-4EF8-9EE7-BE90340905FC.jpeg

I’m interested to see more pics of your land progress and build out. I did some skid path clearing with the Husky 360BT. Super quiet with a wet duff layer!
View attachment 692331View attachment 692332

The critters love the trails you have for them.

Still veeeeeery slow and only focusing on the home site. I cleared the "front yard" over the summer, and the dirt work folks got the back. A cool thing was all the trails were preexisting. The trails really help funnel the larger animals, but the deer etc tend to do their own thing.

The front yard last Wednesday. House foundation already poured/backfilled(visible behind the trailer), should have the garage to the right of the house poured soon.
IMG_1672.jpg

Let’s get him during black powder. We’ll do the hunting beast thing in the swamp to rouse him from slumber. If you or I get stuck in waist deep sludge then we’ll call NES to help.
If I get another cam pic of him. Hes around, I know where he beds or have a good idea. There are a few nasty cutovers right near the road. Saturday I'll be hoping some guys might be walking in thru them pushing him into me.

If I see him again on cam.....I'll put you on my stand and walk thru those shitty spots hoping to move him.

Other than that there's about 2000 acres he could be on.......and he may have just decided to take a walk one early morning.

I wonder what that battle scar is about.
Wondering the same thing, my brother shot one with muzzle loader and it jumped straight up in the air, when he went to the spot where he shot it, there was just a strip of fur and skin about 4 inches long. This could be him all grown up!

I pulled some stand presets and safety ropes today as I won't be tree stand hunting, and took advantage of the weather.

Every one of my cams only shows deer from midnight to 4am predominantly does, and a few bucks at 7-8 pm.
That’s what I’m seeing in our zone consistently from Sep-Mar the last 2 years straight. Too much pressure.

Back
Top Bottom