Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

One of my cameras has picked up activity lately. Actually, two of them have if you count the one with the same guy trudging through the area for the last three days, hellbent on overhunting the area 😠!

One of my cameras has picked up activity lately. Actually, two of them have if you count the one with the same guy trudging through the area for the last three days, hellbent on overhunting the area 😠!

It's been pretty dead, but i realized I have a whole bunch of dead batteries in my cameras.

I did catch this doe dressed up like a ghost coming back from trick or treating this morning.🙃

image638029300244972500.jpg

Gotta love state land guys hammering places daily, thinking they aren't going to leave a mark or destroy the area.

Any wind is great for hunting evidently on state land, as I've witnessed some of these retards sitting stands with their wind going right into bedding areas.

Oh well, keeps the deer safe so i can shoot them later.......

Trespasser stole a game cam on my land and I found the cut straps on an upper skid path. Pissed! If I came face to face both our lives would have changed. Will be uploading soon once I get the cards this coming week.

That sucks. Cutting the straps is pretty dumb if he were going to try to use the camera. Probably someone who just wants to sell it for a quick couple bucks.

All my cameras on my place have locks on them. Shitty Master Lock trail camera cable locks which will only keep the honest people out, but unless someone is walking the woods with tools, it will take them two trips to get a camera.

Well, it's not a Trail Cam photo, it's the Deer the police Chief got with Black Powder last week.
All the Trail Cam photo's I post are from his Game Cam on my land.
This one's a little smaller than the one he got last year.

Update: Nov 20, 2022; I had some Venison Burgers for lunch today up in "America", before coming back to the Communistwealth this evening.
That sure was a tasty Burger. He gave me some stew meat & backstrap too. Will probably have the backstrap on the grill next weekend.

Update: Nov 26, 2022; Last week was the first time I had made Venison Burgers and they had good flavor but I over cooked them. I read that some people mix it with ground Pork to give it more fat content. I looked in the fridge and realized I had some ground Bison. I did a 50/50 mix and didn't cook them as long as last week's batch. I made some Ham Steaks as a side dish. OMG, the were amazing.

1667849330235.png

Attachments

• KIMG0216.JPG
    KIMG0216.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom