Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

We are supposed to get some snow on Friday with temperatures dropping into the 20's. I think it will get things moving. This buck only comes out at night, normally between midnight and 4 am. But he's staring to get horny and will be making stupid decisions soon.. I know this from my own human experience. 😁

This isn't really a trail cam pic but I don't know where else to post it. All the trail cam pics I have posted over the years have been on my property but not my cams. I let the Police Chief hunt on my land and he sends me most of the pictures. Muzzleloader started today. I had a knock on my door this AM and was presented with a very big liver. I put a Quarter on it for perspective. He said it's the biggest deer he's ever taken, 209lbs. My wife is going to Jamaican up the liver for him. She says deer liver is very similar to goat liver, she bugs all my friends that hunt for the livers.

Attachments

• 20201031_094241.jpg
    20201031_094241.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 68
  • 18428.png
    18428.png
    103 KB · Views: 68
  • 18427.jpg
    18427.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 67
The Deer just showed up at my house, so far this season lots of coyotes and even a bobcat with a rabbit in it's mouth walking by the camera. I checked the cameras today as I needed to reset the clocks and I saw a group of 4 does, 2 spike bucks and 3, 6-8 point deer including this beauty.

Attachments

• IMG_0068edit.jpg
    IMG_0068edit.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 16
This newly frequent visitor (looks like barely a fork horn) to an area I have a couple of mock scraps setup. He's patrolling the area often now. I have not seen the 8-pt for some time now. Hoping I haven't seen the last of him.

This sizeable cat moved in for the evening soon after I left a nearby stand

Later that evening, Fork Horn enters from the right side of the screen

Things get heated

Fork Horn does not seem to like Big Bob hanging around HIS spot

Already have taken a button buck, and an 8 pointer with the muzzle loader, have to use the crossbow to take another buck. This hog is coming in every night, sooner or later he will come in during the day. Actually was not planning to hunt tomorrow, until I pulled the card from the camera this afternoon.

10pt11.6.JPG

Back
Top Bottom