Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

We had problems with a few guys using a ford on our property and locked the camera to a tree, thanks to advice here about thefts. Lucky we did.

[video=youtube_share;1vbOPmCpdrg]http://youtu.be/1vbOPmCpdrg[/video]

I had a unique set of photos from my trail cam yesterday AM for a buck I killed. As you can tell from the time stamps, it was a long sit in the tree :) First pic, you can see me climbing the tree on the left.

Edited since photobucked sucks ass and restricted my pics for posted them on a 3rd part site. I need to find another solution, I guess.

IMAG0030.jpgIMAG0031.jpgIMAG0032.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, I cant take credit for those pics.... My best friend set up this camera 500 yards behind his house in Sturbridge,MA. When he sent me the pics, I almost had a heart attack. Best Pics I've ever seen on a trail cam...

Great pics, nice and close and clear. I have a set with a 6pt and spike mixing it up in sept and the spike being run off. Might even be in this thread somewhere, I don't remember. It's cool when you can get a nice action sequence or something unique.

file (2).jpg My grandson passed on this guy the other day. He took this and a couple of videos from his tree stand the other day on the back side of my property. This deer hung around the base of the stand for about 10 minutes, eating and sniffing the wind, peeing, pooping, scraping the ground and licking a rag that my grandson put some doe pee on.

We've got pics of 7 different bucks ranging from a small one with single spikes about 8 inches, another small one with 4 points, a couple of large 8 pointers, a 9 pointer and two very large 10 pointers. Been feeding them at three different spots, corn, oats, soy beans, wheat, molasses, a couple of mineral licks and planted a bunch of oat and wheat for grass for them. The green in the picture is the oat and wheat grass at the feeding spot.

Was riding the four wheeler up to the end of my driveway a few days ago and a 10 pointer was in a dead run after a doe in a neighbor's soy bean field across the road . They crossed the road and down onto my property where they usually bed.

I'll be heading out a couple of evenings this week. If I get one great, if not ces't la vie. I enjoy building the herd and its doing well.

Last edited:
HUNT1332.jpg
HUNT1333.jpgHere's a 9 pointer grabbing a morning snack.

This is about 200 yds from my house on a path through the property.

Last edited:
I've been getting lots of pictures of does, a few nice bucks but today i was surprised to see this.View attachment 180568

I had a picture of a hawk coming in talons stretched out to grab a squirrel eating at the grain on the ground in one of my feeding spots. I lost it on one of the memory sticks from the camera.

I've got a couple of pairs of hawks here that stay around all year along with several pairs of kestrels and a few very large owls. Got 89 acres here, mostly mixed hard woods and about 30% fields and wildlife is a plenty. Rabbits, turkey, raccoons, possums, coyotes, foxes, hawks, ground hogs, deer, field mice, moles, all kinds of song birds, buzzards, snakes, and only seen one skunk in five years....I find that odd. Haven't seen it in about three years....just as well.

It was fun while it lasted.

2gtww77.jpg

5lx4y9.jpg

38rrp.jpg

2m77na0.jpg

2q1tjmg.jpg

Last edited:
HUNT0078.JPG

This one has been coming in for a meal a few times. Modern gun season closed yesterday here but archery is still open. My grandson is a superb archer and he may take this guy yet.

nightly basis.
Deer
Coyotes
Turkeys
also, but have avoided the camera
racoons
porcupines
skunks
there are bobcats around, hoping to get one, also bears.

Attachments

• WGI_0067.JPG
    WGI_0067.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 81
  • WGI_0017.JPG
    WGI_0017.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 83
  • WGI_0073.JPG
    WGI_0073.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 82
  • WGI_0133.JPG
    WGI_0133.JPG