• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

She has been in the yard twice in the last week around 8-9am. I hope she eats all the grass, she looks very very thin.

474757_721353355350_446458255_o.jpg

I have no trail cams yet, but walking in the woods near my house yesterday afternoon I spooked a small deer in an area that I had a feeling would hold some. I'd never seen any droppings or rub marks or any other sign in this area, but I just liked the general layout of it, and turns out my instinct was right. I need to get a few tree stands and set them up there ASAP.

This above is my first Cam and at $99 it's not bad. Uses an SD card, 4 D batteries so it's not small, but a set lasts the whole season.

Does video, stills, night, day, and good range. I might even buy a second one.

Any recommendation on a reasonably priced, reliable game camera model or brand?

Thanks!

This site was passed on to me a few days ago, so I will pass it on to you.

Trail Cams and Photography Covert Cams seem to be the camera of choice.

I just bought a moultri M-880 after canceling an order for a wild game innovations after some less than comforting feedback.

I don't have my camera yet, but this is the first guest of my new deer feeders I built Saturday and hung. This one is in view of the house so i got it with my spotting scope and phone. Makes me really excited to get the camera out on the one on the edge of the heath out back.

IMAG1064.jpg

IMAG1059.jpg

Last edited:
kims_deer5.jpg kims_deer3.jpg kims_deer5.jpg kims_deer.jpg

A friend of mine took pics of this deer out her back window this morning in Hanover, MA.

She had several more pics of this bruiser. Looks like eight or nine points, including the drop tine. Maybe 10??

Last edited:
My buddy hit a couple deer in his 300zx years ago right in that same area. Destroyed the car. Unfortunately there's no public land that the town allows hunting on in that area.

I'm jealous of all the buck pics. I haven't seen a buck since about March. I have a lot of does around so maybe they will draw the bucks in. I have a few bears kickin around but nothing seems to have any kind of pattern at all. Photobucket is acting up so ill try to add some pics again later tonight.

Moved spots yesterday. I went out to check on it this morning and change a setting i forgot to and got a good bit of activity on it this morning. It was these two kiddos, and the mom for a few hours.

MFDC0053.jpg

Back
Top Bottom