Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

After I posted, I had a feeling...

if it helps, he uses it wrong, too:
ZilxpCR.gif

What are you guys using for cameras? I have one on a house lot in Westford and want to add another one (1000’ driveway). I’ve been seeing a lot of neighbors walking their dogs, but did catch a BEAR and a couple of deer last week. I don’t need cellular as I can easily get over there to swap memory cards.

Unfortunately the IR light was blocked by a leaf, I think, so the bear image came out pretty bad.

The images below are cell phone photos of the images on my laptop screen…

Attachments

• 8790CA15-5F98-430B-8C71-1957E2BD8B49.jpeg
    8790CA15-5F98-430B-8C71-1957E2BD8B49.jpeg
    516.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 1AFD0426-D702-4429-BEC8-B7C9FC79F1D5.jpeg
    1AFD0426-D702-4429-BEC8-B7C9FC79F1D5.jpeg
    629.8 KB · Views: 16
What are you guys using for cameras? I have one on a house lot in Westford and want to add another one (1000’ driveway). I’ve been seeing a lot of neighbors walking their dogs, but did catch a BEAR and a couple of deer last week. I don’t need cellular as I can easily get over there to swap memory cards.

Unfortunately the IR light was blocked by a leaf, I think, so the bear image came out pretty bad.

GardePro A3

I'm using Bushnell Cellucore 20's, which are cell cams, but they sell non cell cams too. I'm happy with them.

Anyone ever seen an antler grow from the side like this?
Probably got hit by a car and his skull got cracked. He would make an interesting euro mount.
View attachment 660211
There's been an average size bear in the yard during the day lately, and this big ole boy has been coming around at night.
Last night when he got done chilling out in the backyard he wandered up onto the patio right by the patio door. Good thing I had the bear-proof screen closed.

Season is open if he is annoying you.

2aa3ff11-0e59-40c3-9af1-1efd9d7d5717.png

They're just really rubbing it in. Same camera from tonight. Had an 8 pointer show up about 25 yards to the right of my stand Thursday, but I didn't have a clear shot. Was hoping he'd come my way, but he didn't look like he would. As he was walking off I gave a friendly grunt, but he wasn't interested in the least.

Had this guy roll through early Sunday morning. Now I need to figure out how to get him to come back consistently. I’ve mainly had about five to six different does frequenting this spot.

View attachment 663549

If the does are still there he will roll in for sure in 5-6 weeks or so.

A rare black bear with white fur has met a tragic end after it was spotted in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
The one-in-a-million bear was killed by wolves shortly after photos of the bear were posted by Facebook group Yooper Outdoors #906 on Sept. 6, 2022. ...."Our wolf population has devastated our big game populations in the U.P.," Yooper Outdoors #906 wrote in a Facebook chat....

1663800945487.png

Went out and cleared the area for better vision via the cam, set up my blind and cleared a shooting lane. Afterward I was afraid I may have blown the spot by cutting stuff and dropping my blind. Then this guy showed up and spent about 45 minutes hanging around. Boy wouldn’t he make for one hell of a first deer!!

9618DEC6-046B-4796-9F44-6FF7E7D8F39C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom