• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

Not a trail camera photo, but saw this on a backroad in Raynham on the way back from the range tonight. And, couldn't snap a photo, but saw a doe standing under the rt24s offramp overpass on 195w this morning. How it got there is beyond me.

Attachments

• DSC_9985.jpg
    DSC_9985.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 115
Is there a trail or is this dude just creeping through the woods?
That would piss me off especially if it was close to my house.
No trail, just creeping through the woods. Camera is under my permanent stand, facing my house. He's about 30' inside the woodline behind my house. Absolutely no reason for anyone to be out there, my boundaries are heavily posted, one sign on every tree big enough to hold them. My house sits back 500' from the road, on 11 acres.

No trail, just creeping through the woods. Camera is under my permanent stand, facing my house. He's about 30' inside the woodline behind my house. Absolutely no reason for anyone to be out there, my boundaries are heavily posted, one sign on every tree big enough to hold them. My house sits back 500' from the road, on 11 acres.

Next question, what do you think he was doing out there?
Random creeping sounds far fetched?
Any chance it was a neighbor?
This has me creeped out! People are nuts.
To me, you being so isolated, this type of trespass is borderline assault!

Ginseng or mushroom hunting? Maybe checking on a body he buried?

Still, no excuse for trespassing. Post that picture in all your neighbor's mailboxes, someone should be able to identify that belly easily.

Ginseng or mushroom hunting? Maybe checking on a body he buried?

Still, no excuse for trespassing. Post that picture in all your neighbor's mailboxes, someone should be able to identify that belly easily.
At first I thought it was ME! I have the same belly, but wear black tee shirts and don't wear goofy beanies. I also know where the camera is, and wouldn't walk past it.

Pulled my SD card yesterday when I got home, had these boys under my stand. Changed up and was getting my gear together to sit in the stand for the evening.... and discovered that the piece of shit Barnett crossbow had the string jump the cam wheels! At least muzzle loader season starts Saturday. big bucks.JPG bucks.JPG

OK, so crossbow is disabled...on the phone with Barnett a few minutes ago, look out the window, and a 6 pointer walks out of the wood where my stand is, across the food plot and walks a complete circle around my house! shit!.JPG shit!2.JPG shit!3.JPG

Back
Top Bottom