Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

189BD3AD-1661-4825-A326-99BEAFC210F9.jpeg
My son just checked a camera that he forgot about. This is from April. Check lower right hand corner, a bobcat and look what’s in front of it looks like a beaver.

F89B2453-CBE1-4C86-8CB9-7FC23DDB38D6.jpeg

Finally figured out the video setting on my camera.

Dudes about 40 yards from my backyard, shed and wood piles, maybe 90 yards from my house...o_O

Last edited:
Screenshot_20171211-122317.jpg Screenshot_20171211-122342.jpg
Pig? Looks like snout lower left, with a shoulder and leg in the foreground.

View attachment 214902

I did think pig for a second, but I'm not sure in northern Worcester County. I was more hoping for mountain lion :p
Here is the full size version, it's over to the right. Also a picture of a bobcat (not the same spot unfortunately so I cant really compare on a scale but the original looks to be way bigger than a bobcat.

I did think pig for a second, but I'm not sure in northern Worcester County. I was more hoping for mountain lion :p
Here is the full size version, it's over to the right. Also a picture of a bobcat (not the same spot unfortunately so I cant really compare on a scale but the original looks to be way bigger than a bobcat.

Any chance of checking footprints?

That's a nice looking rack. I have an 8 pointer that only goes through my property at night. [angry]
I went scouting with the muzzleloader on Tuesday, when it was warm and the snow quiet. Found one of his beds freshly made & left, 50 yards INSIDE of where I had my climber setup. Found another group of 3 tracks to follow that day, and bumped them. They headed into off-limits territory though. That group had been tearing up Beech nuts for days, and seemed to have yarded up. The big boy was not hanging with them though.

Bold as brass right up the middle of a frozen creek. Pic was taken in the morning. I checked it in the afternoon. Better believe my head was on a swivel the rest of the time I was out there.
FullSizeRender_1.jpg

This guy seems to have gotten clipped, as I've got pics/vids of him with a full set of headgear. He made it to 2018 though!

Back
Top Bottom