• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trail camera thread. Post ur trail camera photos.

So...now there are 5 (at least?) Kits. They were very active Friday morning. Warning: this is about a 30 minute video. Lots of kit wrestling with occasional check ins by Mom.

Very cool to see. There’s a pair that return to our shed at well and this years pups are getting active. It’s likely that the parents will return to bred there again next year.

Very cool to see. There’s a pair that return to our shed at well and this years pups are getting active. It’s likely that the parents will return to bred there again next year.

FWIW A fox den often makes a good coyote den.

My brother had foxes den under his shed for several years in a row and then the coyotes took over the den.

Two years ago, they denned under the shed of my neighbor to the left of me. Last year it was under the shed of the neighbor to the right of me.

Back
Top Bottom