Trail Camera Mystery Animal?

ancient-aliens-guy-im-not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens.jpg

But really, the first picture is clearly bigfoot. We better get those guys from 'Finding Bigfoot' out there right away. It's kinda odd that they never seem to actually find bigfoot. My kid loves the show though. He goes 'sasquatching' in the back yard all the time.

I compared the 4 pictures and enlarged them by a margin of 400%. After an extensive Google search and 2 trips to the library, I ended up consulting an expert on the matter for validation. Now I am sure.

This is what you have:

06140066_pine_leaves.jpg

The layman's term is pine leaves.

That will be $48.95.

[rofl] I just spit my coffee out!

This thread has my co-workers staring at me because i'm crying i'm laughing so hard. lol thanks guys.

Can you post what his tracks look like?

Was it this: 0.....00......00.....0000?

No real depressions in the soil. It is covered by a thick layer of leaves and pine needles, which leads me to believe it was a lighter animal, because I can find deer tracks, which are located nowhere near the location of the picture. I think it may be a coyote or an extremely rabid raccoon. I havent had anymore pictures of it.

Based on the times indicated on the pictures "it" was there for over an hour. Maybe "it" is still there.

Back
Top Bottom