Tragic! Federal Government Bans Conservative Laura Loomer from Owning Guns - not sure if Fake News

Reptile

NES Member
Laura Loomer was right.

In October former Florida Republican congressional candidate Laura Loomer slammed Republican party leadership for ignoring tech censorship of conservatives.

Loomer, perhaps the most censored woman in the world, won her primary while being banned from every major social media platform. Her campaign is also the only one banned from running ads on Facebook.

She has been kicked off Twitter, Facebook, Uber, Lyft, PayPal, GoFundMe, and other platforms for her fierce and controversial criticism of Islam.

In a previous post on Parler, before it was targeted and taken down, Loomer asked “why is the GOP more concerned about the New York Post being denied access to Twitter and Facebook than they are about the fact that Republican candidates for Congress are being denied account access in an election year?”

And now this…
Laura Loomer found out recently she was banned from owning a gun. Despite the fact that she faces constant death threats – she cannot own or possess a firearm for her own personal protection. Her 2nd Amendment right has been BANNED.

More info is needed. The letter shown on the link from NICS says she is a PP but does not say why.

Last edited:
I think it's legit as she's been raising money for her legal fees. Disturbing if true as even crazy people have a right to due process.

VERY disturbing. They could set up a whole department to scour social media (including this forum) and arbitrarily infringe on your rights and those of hundreds of thousands of Americans, and what are you going to do about it?

VERY disturbing. They could set up a whole department to scour social media (including this forum) and arbitrarily infringe on your rights and those of hundreds of thousands of Americans, and what are you going to do about it?
Every single politically right of Mao forum is being watched by the feds. I promise you they read this one also and have files on all of the stupid stuff we have said. They have too much stuff to lock up everyone in the country, but if they decide to come for you for whatever reason, there will be a folder of all your online posts on the DA's desk.

f***ing, eh.. Banned from owning firearms.
Just do that to all the hood rats. They surely will obey the law.

What's on her NICS? That's the real question.
I'd be curious too, looks like she was arrested in NYC in '17 for criminal trespass and then there's this interesting reference to a arrest in California. Best guess, she's got a felony under her belt, but this is the kind of bipoler/borderline whackjob you don't want to be anywhere near. Sure, her views might align with your own once in a while, but she's not helping your cause.

What's on her NICS? That's the real question.
Nothing. Just has her name. Someone inside the FBI put a false red flag on her.
She paid to have a deep criminal background check done on herself. Nothing found to warrant this.

Some time back, a TSA employee put his wife's name on the no fly list while she was visiting family overseas. She was stuck there for 3 years before the TSA finally figured out what happened.

She paid to have a deep criminal background check done on herself. Nothing found to warrant this.

Some time back, a TSA employee put his wife's name on the no fly list while she was visiting family overseas. She was stuck there for 3 years before the TSA finally figured out what happened.
Well now that is one was to get rid of a pest.

Lol and how do you know she is not lying about all of it, and she's actually a PP for some other reason? This is the same broad who showed a pic of a shredded tire on her jeep that was "slashed" which was subsequently proven to be a lie on her part......

Not saying its impossible, but the source is highly dubious to begin with.

I'd be curious too, looks like she was arrested in NYC in '17 for criminal trespass and then there's this interesting reference to a arrest in California. Best guess, she's got a felony under her belt, but this is the kind of bipoler/borderline whackjob you don't want to be anywhere near. Sure, her views might align with your own once in a while, but she's not helping your cause.

Lol I should have kept reading, the truth comes out.... she probably has a lovely rap sheet.... [rofl]

Im not a fan of her or her "activism" and I know she's been implicated in some questionably legal shit over the years, but I doubt that any of it ever resulted in a felony conviction. Sounds like political persecution to me. That said, given this past year. Nothing surprises me.

Im not a fan of her or her "activism" and I know she's been implicated in some questionably legal shit over the years, but I doubt that any of it ever resulted in a felony conviction. Sounds like political persecution to me. That said, given this past year. Nothing surprises me.
Lol she is a serial nutbag liar. The tire thing is probably one of many.

Wait what?!?!? Seriously? Your wife was stuck in another country for three years? While you were married? THREE YEARS?!?!?

Lol she is a serial nutbag liar. The tire thing is probably one of many.
She does whatever she can to stay relevant. I don't think she's necessarily on our side though, I think she's so far other the edge that she's practically just another flavor of the Squad.

ETA: OMG, I cant stop laughing. I just watched the whole tire video.

I followed Loomer on Parler and honestly I wanted to see her win because if the left can have AOC then the right can have Loomer in congress. You know balance and all that. But I believe that there is a lot more to this story. Maybe she's been on the receiving end of a restraining order or 2 or 3, misdafelony or who knows. But it's 99.99999% likely that it's not some top secret tinfoil government list.

Note the key words and phrases Still Prohibited and Appeal.
A DV RO would get her a PP and still fit her claim of never convicted, it's the kind of thing that can sit on your record for decades without much impact until you run a NICS check for a gun purchase. Some old BF files for the RO, she walks away and never goes to the hearing, RO issued by default, and there is sits. An appeal on the denial would be meaningless, she would have to go back and deal with the underlying issue.

Just speculating on how being a PP can fit with never convicted.

Back
Top Bottom