Tragedy

That is a major tragedy and so very sad. Considering that the uncle will have to live the rest of his life knowing that he killed his niece, I think that's punishment enough, and I'll hold off commenting on his stupidity.

Lynne said:
I'll hold off commenting on his stupidity.

I won't.

Yet another example of how carelessness can cost someone a life... or in this case, two. The little girl and the uncle's life is pretty well ruined, I'd imagine.

Dammit, how much brainpower does it take to remember to CLEAR A f***ING WEAPON CORRECTLY!!! I'm getting so tired of reading about these idiots.

And I'm getting tired of seeing the hoplophobes get more ammunition for their unholy crusade, too.

And even if you don't have the brain power to clear the weapon, or do the big mistake of "trusting" the person who hands you the weapon.

RULE II: NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DESTROY

Simple as that...if the gun never points at anything that shouldn't be destroyed, then if there is an AD there is no harm, and this moron would be paying for a broken coffeetable/floor and dealing with a crying baby, rather than a dead one.

The rules are redundant, so even if you break one and follow all the others shit like this won't happen.

And people like me, who live by the 4 rules, and force all others shooting under my watch to obay them as well, are going to have to pay for his gun crime.

**shakes head**

-Weer'd Beard

Back
Top Bottom