• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trading forward - ** Trade Completed ** PLEASE REMOVE **

Final edit: Met up with BF, trade completed, with his intent to pass along whatever he won't need. All is good.

TRADE COMPLETED

So I was going to reload .40 S&W, until I wasn't. I had started from scratch, bought and scrounged most everything I needed, a bunch of it from on this site years ago. Along that path I won a Lee anniversary kit, which I'm going to keep, in case the need should ever arise, but will "trade" the rest in exchange for the thanks and appreciation that a decent break inspires.

Give me a good reason to pick you and be available to meet for a distance conscious hand off in the Bass Pro area. Four pics show a lot, but there's more. Four hole turret press, casing tumbler set up, hundreds of shells, box of primers, powder, manuals etc... a few things may still be needed, but not too much. Since there's powder, primer and bullets, just show me your LTC A/B.

I'll check back in a few days to see if there's interest.
Be safe, healthy, and secure.

Attachments

• IMG_5196.jpg
    IMG_5196.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4000.jpg
    IMG_4000.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1426.jpg
    IMG_1426.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8671.jpg
    IMG_8671.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
D7E9C18A-E261-46B1-AA42-64DF720CD5E4.gif

I’m done w/ .40 I’m done w/ .40 I’m done w/ .40 I’m done w/ .40 I’m done w/ .40 I’m done w/ .40 I’m done w/ .40 I’m done w/ .40 I’m done w/ .40 I’m done w/ .40 I’m done w/ .40 I’m done w/ .40 (fack, I still have a few .40’s)

I don’t need a new hobby I don’t need a new hobby I don’t need a new hobby I don’t need a new hobby I don’t need a new hobby I don’t need a new hobby I don’t need a new hobby I don’t need a new hobby I don’t need a new hobby (Madame will leave me)

@Broccoli Iglesias please bitch slap me.

All that being said... IN. And only because I’m practically within walking distance of Basspro (in Foxboro).

[smile]

I think I deserve it so I can burry it and keep someone from reloading .40 (I'm making you all a favor). 😁

Just kidding... I dont shoot .40, but just wanted to tell you this is pretty cool.

in...i have defended the unloved .40 from the nes bullies for a while here. but if the winner is me is the meet up negotiable?

424h07.jpg

Because Mr. T said so! And yes, I really will load up a big batch of 10mm. You mentioned shells- if that's 40 brass I can load that too. Just don't tell anyone that I have two 40's. And if that's not a good enough reason:

424h9s.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I was certainly entertained, and chuckled more than once as I read through the responses. But Buck Faker's post resonated the most - it was pretty much the convo I had with myself deciding to give it all away. [rofl]

I will post a follow up later to confirm our exchange, or to list another name if it falls through.

I'm pretty sure that Buck Faker has left the country for mime school. If you don't hear from him, I promise to feed the children- (G23, G35, Delta Elite, two G20's).

Regardless, fantastic karma and may good payback find it's way to ya.

I'm pretty sure that Buck Faker has left the country for mime school. If you don't hear from him, I promise to feed the children- (G23, G35, Delta Elite, two G20's).

Regardless, fantastic karma and may good payback find it's way to ya.

No mime school, I did meet @Mr.T and we did the exchange. Nice guy, great stuff. However, after going through everything and reading up on reloading, I now realize I bit off a little more than I'm willing to chew. Therefore, in the spirit of MrT's generous Karma, I am going to pass this on to @Mountain - Same rules apply: Meet me somewhere close to Gillette, show me your LTC and it's yours...

Awesome & thanks @Buck Faker . I need to load up some 10mm and (ahem) a little 40 as well, so this will go to use right away. I already have a bunch of brass cleaned.

[thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom