• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTT Traded. Please delete

Rob_Krim

NES Member

Description : mint stag arms 8t. It’s a gas piston rifle. Shoots awesome, has had well under 1k rounds fired. Pinned stock and pinned and welded muzzle brake. It comes with paperwork proving pre Healey date on it as well as a 20rd pre ban (30rd mag pictured not included) and flip up back up iron sights.

Accessories : see above

Selling Terms : cash or PayPal add 4% possible trades accepted plus or minus cash. Nothing in particular in mind, try me.

Price : 1800

Contact Information: pm here

Pictures:
(optional)

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• 3ED5E639-5827-49B9-B403-804497E209EB.jpeg
    3ED5E639-5827-49B9-B403-804497E209EB.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom