WTS Traded please delete

Rob_Krim

NES Member

Description :Looking to trade my Wilson combat protector in 5.56. Mint condition under 500 rounds fired. 16" barrel. Pinned stock welded and pinned brake. It's all 100% Wilson combat, not a build. Base rifle will come with Wilson combat irons and a 10rd mag. Looking primarily for trades equal, less or more value, I can add cash depending on what it is or you add cash. I'm pretty open to almost anything. If I'm not interested I'll just say no thanks

Accessories : read above

Selling Terms :

Price : see above

Contact Information: pm here

Pictures:
(optional)

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items

Attachments

• B87CC115-7A00-4D49-A03D-FCE3E50B0FDA.jpeg
    B87CC115-7A00-4D49-A03D-FCE3E50B0FDA.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 1,053
Last edited:
Bump. Optic and magnifier has been sold separately. Someone offer up some trades, if I’m not interested I’ll be polite I promise lol

Back
Top Bottom