WTS TRADED PLEASE DELETE

I have an older Walther that i don't use anymore for sale. Model name is KKSD Older wood sporter type stock with rail and adjustable butt pad. Great condition, bore is perfect and the best trigger ever. my son was using it for a while in junior program and then i purchased him a newer one and he said the trigger on the older one was better. I have the original rear diopter and a Ghemman diopter correction sight with color filters, astigmatic correction, and size adjustable. The Ghemman rear diopter was 450 bucks. There are dovetails cut into the top of the reciever so you could always throw a scope on it and tan some asses in a weekly league. It will shoot better than anything you can buy off the shelf today. I have a full set of front sight inserts and a anschutz bipod ,sling and stop for it. It likes SK RIFLE MATCH ammo. I have a few boxes to throw in. I will sell for $ 1200.00 for everything . I paid $1150 for this thing bare bones 10 years ago so with all of the goodies i am in to it for about $ 2000.00 So i think the 1200 is more than fair. I would entertain trades or partial trades .All laws will be followed, my location is Pittsfield and Ludlow and willing to travel to meet. Face to face EFA10 at agreed meeting place.
Would trade for Walther Q5 Match Steel Frame PM me here or call 4one3-28one-2one3one
btt

Back
Top Bottom