• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTT trade my go kart for??

PM me trade ideas...

Runs fine but I don't have a place to ride anymore, I used to ride at the industrial park where I worked but no longer work there. Has a tuned Briggs Raptor 5hp and I have a full set of jets for carb plus race fuel one. Chassis should be tuned to next rider and conditions now I think the previous owner had it set up in kind of a neutral setup. It could use a set of tires, they run down, and a couple clips to hold the floor pan on, I used zip ties sometimes. It has a clutch on it now but have the gear to go back to direct drive. Has a removable pull start, and seat could use a cover. These go for 12-1500 and up, but I want it gone and I don't really have to room for it.

IMG_1749.jpg IMG_1741.JPG IMG_1745.jpg IMG_1749.jpg IMG_1750.jpg IMG_1751.jpg IMG_1752.jpg IMG_1744.jpg

Last edited:
Dillon reloading stuff, rapid trim, cash, clean lead, make offers!!!

Also interested in a high power lens for a nikon for long distance wildlife and a close up macro for tiny close ups.

Last edited:
I want it gone, make offers/trades!

high power benchrest scope, tactical rifle, 45s, revolvers, non gun stuff also, make offers...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom