• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTT Trade handguns and ammo for motorcycle (NH)

>>>NIB Colt Competition Pistol (.45/Series 80/blue)
>>>Early '90s Taurus PT92 (blue, frame-mounted safety, original box, 2 Mec-Gar 18-round mags, shoulder holster, 2-mag belt pouch)
>>>1960 S&W Model 10 (4-inch pencil barrel, rubber Pachmayr grip along with original wood stocks)
>>>Early 1970s S&W Model 28 Highway Patrolman (relatively recent Cerakote and Tyler T-Grip)
>>>Late 1960s S&W Model 36 Chief Special, 2-inch blue (nicked and scratched after spending 50+ years in somebody's desk drawer, but shoots great!)
>>>Kel-Tec P11 (extra mags, original box)

Have about 800 rounds of 45 ACP, about 700 of 9mm, a couple hundred each of .38 special and .357 -- all factory.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Not necessarily a package deal. Can configure a 1-6 gun trade depending on your bike.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Looking for a decent, original turn-key bike. Not interested in salvage/repaint/obviously dropped machines. Delivery to greater-Nashua is a must.

Other than that, tell me what you have. The worst that can happen is I say no.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom