• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Toy Gun exchange program

Devils Paintbrush

NES Member
Not a joke unfortunately.

NY officials mocked for hosting toy gun buyback: 'Take my Nerf from me when you pry it from my cold dead fingers'

Former NYPD officer Sean Acosta, who supplied the more acceptable toys for the exchange, spoke to Hempstead schoolchildren at an event announcing the program earlier this month.

“I want to make sure when you grow up nothing happens to you,” he said (This statement is about three different ways of stupid).

Maybe they are giving out Dick's sporting goods gift cards. /s

I do not want people who are sponsoring this telling me what to do or running my country...ever.

Not a joke unfortunately.

NY officials mocked for hosting toy gun buyback: 'Take my Nerf from me when you pry it from my cold dead fingers'

Former NYPD officer Sean Acosta, who supplied the more acceptable toys for the exchange, spoke to Hempstead schoolchildren at an event announcing the program earlier this month.

“I want to make sure when you grow up nothing happens to you,” he said (This statement is about three different ways of stupid).

Maybe they are giving out Dick's sporting goods gift cards. /s

I do not want people who are sponsoring this telling me what to do or running my country...ever.

All the dictators of the world that passed off "gun control" as a "public safety measure" said basically the same thing. Nothing ever happened in those kids lives growing up with guns previously, until they were outright murdered along with their parents or killed in a war started by those same dictators, which they were conscripted to fight in, or enslaved as part of the war's support mechanisms, many times at the young age of 13-14 years old.

Hopefully Sean Acosta will be mugged at gunpoint and not have a gun to defend himself with.

Back
Top Bottom