• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tough day for Diane Feinstein and moms jeans obama

It is amazing that NOT ONE TIME did any of these gun grabbers try and explain to us how any of these proposed laws would have actually made anyone safer. I know that there isn't any connection as do you all. But the ONLY tool they have is the emotions wrapped around the victims and they are doubling down hard. I want to see an interview with one of the pawns where they are asked to explain the logic and demonstrate how the laws would save "even one child". If they want to be in the middle its about time someone took them to task in public.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Actually, her fellow elected officials did "show some guts". They voted against something dreamed up by a bunch of anti's, and supported by the majority of the uninformed, that would do nothing to solve the problems.

The unfathomable butthurt taking place on sites like demunderground is priceless.

I just took a quick peak. Best part is how some bring up "let the revolution begin"

and I'm thinking

tumblr_mgj33pZAqx1rdg747o1_400.jpg

[rofl2][rofl2]

What ****ing revolution? The one where you come at us with sticks? GFY!

Anyone with half a brain should be able to see why it didn't pass. The bill is a clear assault on the 2nd Amendment and nothing else. Its a set up for registration, plain and simple.

Not one thing in that bill would have stopped ANY of the mass shootings in our history.

BO couldn't give a crap about the Newtown families, he's just pissed b/c he suffered a major political loss. This was his chance to weaken the NRA and his political opponents without even having to get a new AWB.

*Originally Posted by Spanz *
I must be a little dense. I do not get the "common sense" part of these common sense gun reforms they speak of. Looks more like a giant bear trap in the woods with a piece of candy in the middle.

Agreed. Let me conclude the intent of my post by saying; Common sense isn't very common anymore...............among politicians...........

Last edited:
and the next time they try this shit there will be a couple million more AR's and god know how many million more standard capacity 30 round mags out there with more owners with skin in the game.

I just came from reading the story on some leftist news sites like NBC news and felt my time would be better spent here.

Most of the comments are about preventing another Newton, letting Newton parents down, NRA having blood on its hands, etc. Not one of the twits realized that this legislation wouldn't have done a damn thing to prevent Newton or a similar mass shooting.

It's sad just how well the the Democrat emotion hearding of sheep works.

I just came from reading the story on some leftist news sites like NBC news and felt my time would be better spent here.

Most of the comments are about preventing another Newton, letting Newton parents down, NRA having blood on its hands, etc. Not one of the twits realized that this legislation wouldn't have done a damn thing to prevent Newton or a similar mass shooting.

It's sad just how well the the Democrat emotion hearding of sheep works.

Yup. I'll remember that, when they need saving I won't help them. These people are dangerous and toxic to our freedom.

I didn't see this anywhere but has anyone else heard the whiny assed radio add slamming Kelly Ayotte for her vote?
OMG! It is rediculous!

It's from Mark Kelly and Gabby Giffords group. Americans for responsible solutions.

*Originally Posted by Spanz *
I must be a little dense. I do not get the "common sense" part of these common sense gun reforms they speak of. Looks more like a giant bear trap in the woods with a piece of candy in the middle.

Agreed. Let me conclude the intent of my post by saying; Common sense isn't very common anymore...............among politicians...........

You and me both!

I didn't see this anywhere but has anyone else heard the whiny assed radio add slamming Kelly Ayotte for her vote?
OMG! It is rediculous!

It's from Mark Kelly and Gabby Giffords group. Americans for responsible solutions.

Mark "AR totin'" Kelly and Gabby "Hypocrite Gun Grab" Giffords? Yea, they have a ton of credibility. [thinking]

Wonder how many other guns they have stashed at their house? AKs, M1A1s, M16s?! WTF knows?

Mark "AR totin'" Kelly and Gabby "Hypocrite Gun Grab" Giffords? Yea, they have a ton of credibility. [thinking]

Wonder how many other guns they have stashed at their house? AKs, M1A1s, M16s?! WTF knows?

I wonder if the SRBs on the shuttle, and the external tanks were ever properly registered as Destructive Devices and carry a $200 stamp...

... and if you own a cruise missile, is it regulated by BATFE or the FAA?

Back
Top Bottom